Epilouge

3rd person:

"It's finished."

"And my request?" Livvy rolled her eyes.

"Yes, whenever she says your name or you say hers, she'll fall deeper in love with you. Not to mention she already thinks you're boyfriend and girlfriend." Livvy left the room.

"Perfect. Sophie wake up." Sophie opened her eyes.

"Activate Casual mode. Hi Sophie"

"Hey Fitz what are you doing here?" Sophie asked. She blushed slightly when she realized she was still in pajamas.

"The team wanted to play Base Quest later, do you want to join Sophie?" She didn't respond.

"Shit." FItz cursed, "Play Base quest with us Sophie."

"Okay it'll be fun."

"Yeah."

"C'mon lets go Babe." Fitz smiled at that last part.

"Well it's not for a couple more hours. So we have time." He slided under the covers with her. She frowned slightly.

"I think I know what you're implying. And no." she said as he took off his shirt.

"Sophie sophie sophie." with each word she fell deeper into the spell. he kept saying her name over and over. Soon she stopped protesting. After a while, he stopped. She just looked up at him and deep into his perfect teal eyes. 

"What do you think now?" he said.

"I think... that we should skip Base quest altogether." Fitz smiled widly. finally. Sophie was his. And there was no Keefe to take that away.

the end. unless you want a sequel where someone frees Sophie. then I'll try. but yeah.