Part 7: Is anyone even reading this?

Yay I'm back after like a month of being off Wattpad and even longer since I updated this I think. This part will probably be really shitty but who cares? Not me that's for sure. So here we go
"I told you this wasn't where she is. She probably isn't even in Europe. She's probably off in New York or Boston or something," Fitz complained. They were searching Paris for Sophie thinking she would be here because it was where they would last look for her and when Fitz mentioned reverse psychology, Dex would mention reverse reverse psychology and how we already knew they had a base here but Forkle forgot where it was and was currently looking for the prison hoping to find Sophie. We took a small party of Dex, Marella,and me to help Forkle look for the base.
"If you didn't think she was here why did you come?" asked Marella.
"Because of the 0.00000001 chance of her being here," I retorted. Dex was fiddling with a couple of metal thingys when suddenly he yelled " I GOT IT!"
"What did you get Marella asked.
"An elfy power tracker thingy, I'm still working on the name but basically it tracks elves so we can use to figure out where underground Sophie is being held and break her out," Dex explained.
"If she's even here," I muttered. They ignored my and started scanning the ground. I looked around and surprisingly no one thought it was weird that 3 model-looking kids were scanning the ground with a weird looking metal detector. Finally we found something and hailed Forkle. We crawled into the sewer to get there and started walking through the sewer. In the distance I could see a weird red floating ball looking thing and as we got closer I could tell it was a ballon floating toward us. There was a figure holding the ballon but we couldn't make out their features.
"Sophie?" Dex called.
"I'm not Sophie," a creepy ass voice replied, "You can call me Pennywise, the dancing clown."
"Oh hell nah Sophie told me about you, you creepy ass cannibal." Marella said then shot him down with a fireball.
"WTF," he screamed while he burned to death. But suddenly he disappeared
"What was that," Dex asked.
"A way to keep humans away from here 'cause as soon as anyone saw something that looked like a red ballon in a sewer they would run the other direction. Lucky for them this is just an illusion so it won't hurt them."
We're going to pretend I never wrote that okay😬
We got to a door that required Marella to imprint a burned handprint in it to open it and opened the door. Inside a girl was behind a set of bars. She had brown hair, teal eyes, a weird metal collar around her neck, and a dirty pink dress. It wasn't Sophie
"Fitz?" the girl asked. We all reached for our melders. I was the fastest and pointed my melder at her.
"Who are you and how do you know my name," I asked.
Well that was fun. Hopefully I'll update soon but in case not, see you in May:)
-Lia