i am sorry [part 4 (1/2)]

(author's pov)

"it's been a week since you all are here in this one week you all had soo much fun that was the best vacation for jin and riya cuz they both are having their own time but on the other hand you and are always busy in fighting with each other on silly things but they don't know that destiny has something else planned for them which is gonna change their life forever....."

Yn:- YAAAAAH!!!!! YOU KIM TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU EAT ALL MY CHOCOLATE........

Tae:-WHATTTTT?????.......why are you shouting.....so irritating...

Yn:- you.... I'll kill you

Tae:- as expected.....

Yn:- you...

Riya:- shut up you both

Tae:- bhabhi....she is yelling at me..(actor kim mode on)

Yn:- hoooo!!!!didi he is a liar...

Tae:- huh!! You are a lier..

Jin:- shut up all of you (he started to yell at them in his rapping)

It's been 15 minutes since jin is rapping i mean yelling they all were looking down being so done with him...

Riya:- jinuuuu...it's okay naa...

Jin:- Aa...Ookay if  i am warning you both understand

Yn/tae:- okay.....

     (time skip after some time)

Jin:- listen tae me and riya is going out we will back till night......and don't you both fight again...

Tae:- okay hyung (he said like a obidient brother but internally he was smirking)....

Tae pov:- sure hyung i will not fight with her but i can do something else.....

Yn was in her room and tae went in his room...

Tae:- yn....bhabhi and hyung went out bhabhi told me to tell you that there are some files in the store room uncle want that files so send the files to uncle....

Yn:- okay i'll do that later...

"No...go now and do it"....taehyung said "yaah!! I said na i'll do it later"..yn said being unbothered....

Tae:- NO....uncle want that files rn..

Yn:- but i don't know about that files...

Tae:- i'll tell you na it is in a red box..go fast (he said pushing her outside..yn find this a bit strange but ignored)

Yn pov:- idk.. Why he is behaving so strange but it's okay after all he is weird though.....he push me outside and i went to store room it does'nt have any lights i gulped while going in the tiny dark room as i was walking inside i
heard a "click" i widened my eyes...

Tae pov:- as she went inside i can see fear on her face i smirked and lock the door behind her and went to the living room smiling devilyy..

Yn pov:- i turned and saw the door was locked i started beating the door yelling taehyung's name to open the door but but no use tears started to gather in my eyes soon they fell down my forehead was soo sweaty all the dark and bad memories flashed in my mind.....i was crying and beating the door continuosly...but still no use..

Tae pov:- i heard her beating the door and calling for help...she was so scared...and i was enjoying it...but after sometimes i did'nt heard anything or any voice from the store room i frown and went towards it i called out her name but no response idk why but i was getting scared so i open the door and the scene next to me made my eyes widened....

I saw her lying unconseously on the floor her fore head was covered with sweat dry tears was on her face...

Tae:- yn...yn...open your eyes ynaaaa...plz wake up...(i said while tapping her cheeks slowly but i got more scared when she does'nt open her eyes i pick her up in bridal style and take her to her room...i was calling her name all this time i splashed some water drops on her face she move a bit and open her eyes slowly as she saw me she started to cry badly her breath was gettimg heavy....) yn it's me calm down look it's me taehyung plz don't cry plz relax...

Yn pov:- i open my eyes and saw someone sitting beside me looking at me i got scared and started to cry i went back from him saying...

Yn:- plz don't hurt me plz leave me....plz..

Tae:- (i heard her saying something that made my heart ache she is thinking that i will hurt her...i kept my thought aside and made her calm as she realised it's me she came and hugged me tightly crying....for some time i frozed on my spot but than hug her back carresing her back lightly saying calming words to relax her down...)

Yn pov:- as i was crying that man made me realised that it's none other than taehyung i left a big sigh i just want someone beside me so i hugged him tightly crying after some time he hug me back started to calm myself down...."plz call didi plz.." isaid and he call didi and said...

Tae:- h...hello bhabhi....plz come home fast plz....i'll tell you everything plz come fast (talking to her a tear fall from my eyes seeing yn in this state just b,cuz of me...after some time bhabhi and hyung came bhabhi hugged her as soon as she can she made  her calm after feeding her some medicines yn slept......

"hieee guys this episode is a the half part of ch 4 the second part will be out today too