[part 6]

Time skips before 2 week of wedding....in the previous time both families were completing there works and everyone was busy preparing for the wedding meanwhile tae and yn was realising their love for each other but not accepting it though......now kim family is here in india as the wedding is in indian style and going to be a destination wedding so,they are here for the preperation...

Time skip at shopping

" so me your dad and mr. and mrs. Kim are going for our shopping and you childerens go shop for yourself and help the boys too" your mom says to you while standing in front of the big mall...

"okay mom... we'll see you later bye" you said smiling to your mom while they parted there way from yours...

"okay so let's go now i am so excited for the shopping" taehyung said while jumping like a kid..

"you are such a kid tae" riya said while you and jin laugh at his cuteness....then all of you started to walk towards clothing shop first you decided to shop for the boys...

"yn i am going with jin for shopping so you stay with tae and help him with his clothes okay?" riya said to you with hopefull eyes that you can't resist so you said yes

" ah..okay di you go and enjoy with jiju i will handle him" you said while looking at tae playfully rolling your eyes...and then jin and riya left both of you alone at the shop...

"what did you said ryt now??" the male said looking at you moving his one eye brow to the upper side making an asking look...

"hehe.. Nothing what will i say
"you said laughing nervously...and the shop owner interrupted both of you

"excuse me how can i help you"...the shop owner said smiling.

"actually we want clothes for him for every function of wedding" you said pointing towards taehyung the shop owner look at him and said.."ah you must be the groom i will give the best clothes to you plz come here with me.." he said while showing them the way..."groom!!!" you said while controlling your laugh...and tae look at you with a done face...

"sir,mam plz come this way...you can sit here.."the man said and started to show him clothes for the wedding he was really confused as you helped him choosing them..."this one will look good on you the colour is really pretty ryt?" you asked to him while showing one if the piece.." yeah!! its preatty cool i'll buy this one only..." you hummed at his response and after one and a half hour you were done with his shopping and your parents already left for another place and jin and riya was nowhere to found or you can say that you did'nt try to find them...

"yn i am really hungry let's go eat first..." he said making a pout..."Oo hello what about my shopping its remaining now..." you said being a bit mad at him..."but we can do after too i am soo hungry plzzz..." he said with his world famous puppy eyes that you can't resist and yes both of you are now in a cafe....

"one chicken burger and chicken nuggets and lastly one iced americano with extra sugar" he said being all excited to eat...i slightly chuckled at his cute behavior.."and for you mam"the waiter asked looking at me.."umm one sandwitch one fries and a chocolate milkshake...that's it...." you said smiling and the waiter left after taking your orders.

"yn don't tell me that you still don't eat non veg..."he said while looking at me wierdly..."ah..yes i don't eat it.." i said smiling awkwardli at him..."WHAT!!!!...why??? I mean it's your own choice but still why don't you eat it.."he said furiously almost hovering over me..."yaah!!! First of all sit on your place..and yes it's b'cuz i am a pure vegetarian..." i said to him making an proud face..."ah..okay but you could just try it once its really good you know..." he said to me being all serious....