am i in love? [part 5]

"Next day you all went to amusement park to lit up yn's mood and she is such a child thqt just after some time she forget everything and started to enjoy........."

" that was so fun...."you said giggling and laughing after you all were leaving the park while eating ice creams...

"Cute!!!" tae said almost whispering while smiling cheekily......

"okay so everyone have fun".....jin asked to looking at happy faces of everyone.....

"Yesssssss..." you all said while laughing....

After that you all left from there and sleep bcuz you all were soo tired and also you all
Have to left for your house tomorrow.....

    (time skip to next morning)

"Everyone ready!!!" tae asked where you all were ready to leave the place any time.....

"Yesss!!!"you all said and sat in the car after settling your luggage.....

You all do the formalities and sit in the plane.....after 3 to 4 hours you all were at your house in mumbai and at night tae and jin left for korea as they have soo many works.....

"Aaah...why i am thinking about him i feel so lonely....."yn said while whining but got intterupted by knocj on the door of her cabin..."come in..."she said while the person enters

"Yaah!!! miss clumsy.....how are you?" That person say while trying to control his laugh mean while yn was glaring at him..

" Tushar You done? And i am fine too..." she said again looking down and thinking something...

"but it does'nt look like!!" tushar said while he sit down in front of her...

"naah!!! I am fine just a bit tired..." she said giving him an assuring smile..

"okay..but do you wanna go home???"he asked her being concerned....

"no...it's okay i just have a little bit work more after completing it i will go..." she said amiling at him....

"hmm okay l will take my leave now bye..."he said while waving at your smiling figure....

"Bye.." you said waving back at him after sometime you finished your work and left for your home.....

"i am home maa..."you said opening the main door and entering inside ...

"oh!!!yn you are home early today" Riya asked while coming down staires......

"yeah!! Actually i was not feeling well so...btw where is maa and papa...." you said while massaging your head clising your eyes sitting on couch....

"they went to an business party they will come home late but what happened to you are you okay?" riya asked sitting beside you giving a glass of water...

"hmm i am okay but a bit headache.."you said again closing your eyes...

"do you think you can fool me i am your sister" she said while massaging your head...."tell me what happened?"

"didi...actually na i am just felling a bit lonely..i..i'm missing his fights his childishness i guess i'm missing him..." you said being a bit embaress....

"hmm i knew it...you are missing taehyung ryt?...."she said while teasing her....

"yaaa didi...plz na" you said whining cutely.....

"okay...okay....so i am saying that he is not a bad guy...he is really caring i think you like him"she said looking towards your smiling shy face....

"no it's not like that...ac..actually idk..."she blush and ran to her room...while riya just shake her head looking at her cute sister..

           (at kim mansion)

"taehyung..taehyung" jin said while waving his hand infront of tae who was lost in his thoughts...

"huh!!!y..yeah hyung what happened?" he asked realising that he was lost somewhere...

"where are you lost huh!!! Thinking about whom?..."he said in a teasing way...

"no..nothing hyung just leave it"he said being embaress...

"you can't hide anything from me you know that so don't try to lie...just split all out..."he said looking at his brother...

"a..actually hyung i am missing yn..her cuteness, her anger,her everything i don't know why but she is just in my thoughts everytime..." he said being a bit shy....

"hmm...so my baby brother is in love..."he said while tease him...

"idk...i'm not sure yet about anything.." he said playing with his fingures....

"it's okay my little brother i can under stand hmm..." he said caressing his top of the head smiling...."okay so now go home take some rest hmm.." he said to his brother...

"hmm okay hyung i will be going then bye..."he said leaving the living room and went to his room..

"bye..."he said bye to him and smile thinking about his brother who is now grown up...

"he is such a baby...i know that he loves yn scince childhood but can't realise but now he started to realise it...i hope yn also loves him back..." jin thought looking at his going figure...

  (mean while in sharma family)

"i know that she loves taehyung since childhood but never admitted but i think she is gonna do that now tae is such a brilliant boy i hope that soon she accept it and he will love her too" Riya said with a smile on her face thinking about her sister...

That's all for today guys i just can't think anything so write this hope you all like it plz support do vote this series i'll see you in the next one......

Wait..wait....i want to say that from now on i would not be able to update soon cuz my school's are already open so i will be updating a bit late...bye...^_^≧ω≦