[part 8]

"Jin meet her she is yn's best freind and just like my little sister Avni she is an software enjineer she specially come from canada for our wedding.." riya said smiling looking at jin...and he also greeted her warmly.. And they both seem to be really frank and she already made her his sister....

"hey you donkey are you going to stay like this or going to freshen up..." avni said to me as i was sitting on the couch still in my night dress my hairs a total mess as..."ah yess i will be here soon.." as i realised i exuse myself and went to my room

I quickly do my morning routine and take a fresh bath and after getting ready i went downstairsbut i saw no one.....

"where is everyone....they were here sometime ago..." i frowned as i talked to myself and started to walk further i went in the kitchen and saw him doing something there.....

"what are you doing here..." i asked him as he turned around to look at me and said..

" i am hungry so i am trying to make something to eat..." he said to her as she looked a bit confused...

"but you can just ask mom to make something for you to eay... why are you doing this..." you said while looking at him clue lessly.....

"ohh..yes i forgot to tell you that your parents are out for some work along with my parents they will come till evening and oppa and bhabhi went out for shopping so, they will also come late...."

he said to you as you open your mouth to say something but closed it soon and turn it into a sad pout...

"but they did'nt tell me..." you mumbled to yourself but loud enough for him to hear as he says..

"you are not some kind of princess so they will tell you before going somewhere..." he said with an annoying expression...

" no one asked for your opinion so keep quiet..." you said to him as you made a 'done' look...

"wait...what is this smell..is something burning..." you said to him while trying to smell...

" OH MY GOD!!!!!!! My pancakes......i really forget about them oh god...." he said while fanning the pan with his hands...

"hey are you dumb just off the stove already and you just burn all the pan cakes you dumbo...."

i quickly turned off the stove as took the pan off of the stove and then made some new pancakes for him...

"thanks yn....actually i don't know cooking i was just giving it a try and i burnt the whole pan...." he said while scratching the back of his neck being embarassed...

'how can he look so adorable everytime...' you thought as you looked at him without blinking but came back  when you heard him saying...

"yn did you even heard what i say..." he asked you asvhe gave you a confused look..

"ah yes..yes you said thanks na.... that's okay tae..." you said to him as you give him an assuring smile...

" yn are you deaf i said so much after thar..where were you huh!!!..." he asked as you said...

" ahh i am sorry....umm..let's goo now i am hungry let's eat..." you dragged him and made him sit after that you both were eating in silence until you heard someone yelling....

"yaah you yn how can you do this to me you are eating without me you did'nt even asked if i am dead or alive..you are so bad..." she said while coming towards you stomping her feets angrily...

"are you done with your drama...or not.." you said making a 'done' face..

"yes i am but now ask me to eat.."
She said to you again...

"okay.... miss avni do you want to eat something..."you said dramatically...

"hmm..that's fine now and yessss ofcourse i will eat.." she said attacking on the pancakes...as you sigh looking at your dumb bestie and continue eating...

"wait...who is he..is he your boy friend..you did'nt told me about that..." she again said pointing towards taehyung who was now looking ar you making you chock on your hot chocolate you looked up at tae you said...

"nooo...he is taehyung jiju's brother he is just my....friend nothing else...." you said looking at her with a shocked expression...

"oh okay...hlo taehyung i am avni her bestie cum sister nice to meet you..."she said smiling as she extented her hand towards him for a hand sake which he gladly accepted....

"nice to meet you too avni... I must say you are indeed beautiful unlike your best friend" he said while eyeing towards you....they both giggle at his sentence and started there non sence talks...more like roasting me

"guys...i am here too....am i invisible....and you both are betrayer you forgot me...." you said while making a sad pout...

"awww my donkey..." she said as tae laugh and you gave him a death glare...

Like this your chit chat continues and time skips to evening....

"okay so guys as you know the wedding is a destination wedding so we are leaving for there tommorow morning so be ready on time we don't want to get late okayyy..." your dad said to everyone who was sitting on the dinning table eating there respected foods...

"OKAY SIR!!!!!...." all of you said in unison making your dad to giggle with all of you and after finishing your food you all went to your rooms to sleep....

........................

Hope you all like this chapter and thankyou so much for reading and i am really sorry for another late update ....from now on i will try my best to update soon ≥3≤
Bye bye see you guys in the next one....