'Why did i ever yell at her?' - N

Heaps of credit to this big brain person - aonungswife

Y/n POV-

"I NEVER DID ANYTHING NETEYAM!" I scream "WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING KISS MY OWN BROTHER" "I NEVER DID THATS A FAKE FUCKING PHOTO YOU DUMB BITCH" I storm out. Today was suppose to be a nice calm day, like all the others. But it wasn't. I had just had a argument with my mate Neteyam. He was shown a fake photo of me kissing his own brother and he decided to believe whoever showed him that photo instead of asking me first. What a bitch. Since I don't want to think about the negative I go to sit on the beach. It's beautiful when it's night, the moonlight reflecting on the water, the wind blowing on the palm trees. It's a nice sound..

Neteyam POV-

"What the fuck dude" My brother yells at me "Shut up" I snap at him "bro you can't be believing people and not ask your own mate if it was real or not. Even when it includes your own mate" he was right. But I hate it when he is. "I messed up. But I don't know what to do" I say hanging my head down "just give her sometime, you really did hurt her. So just give her and yourself time" he smiles at me "but still, go fuck yourself for believing some chick" he rolls he's eyes and then leaves. I messed up big time, I shouldn't have yelled at her..

Next day

I'm still upset by the way I yelled at her and believed a stupid photo. Before I could rant anymore, I went to have breakfast. After I had that I decided to go outside.it gets my mind off the negative, I hear children play, the breeze blowing softly, the waves coming in slowly and softly. And the fresh air, I made me calm down a little just listening to everything made me feel relaxed.. then I heard a voice, "PASS THE BALL DUMBASS!!" It was y/n!, I look behind me and she was playing with her older brother, An'oung "nahhh go get another one" he pokes his tongue out "YOURADUMBBITCHDIDYOUEVERKNOWTHAT?!!" She says altogether, it's both cute and funny when she's angry. "what?" An'oung asks confused "I SAID YOUR A DUMB BITCH DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT??!!" She repeats "OHHH, still ain't getting th-" "here y/n" my sister Kiri gets the ball from An'oung and hands it to her "thanks Kiri!!"

Why did I ever yell at her?, she's so nice to everyone, how could someone hate her that much just to photoshop some fake photo. I need to apologise to her.

Y/n POV-
(Few days later)

It's been awhile I have made contact with Neteyam, I wonder if he even cares about me anymore. I miss him.. I wanted to stop thinking about him, so like days ago I went outside at night, looking at ocean. Feeling the breeze. Hearing the waves come in softly. Before I could relax I heard someone call my name

"Hey Y/n!" It was Neteyam! "Hi" I reply "how have you been?" He asks "I'm doing alright" I say looking at him as he already is "about the argument-" I mention "I'm sorry y/n. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was so wrong of me, believing some stupid photo from a girl. Like you and Lo'ak said, I should have asked you instead of taking things the wrong way. I know we aren't really working right now, our relationship and things. But please forgive me. I don't want to lose you y/n... I don't want to lose someone I love too much.." he blurted out "awww Neteyam.. it's alright, well except the part where you believed in the photo, but I do forgive you." I smile and he pulls me into a hug "I love you more than the world y/n" he says "I love you more than oxygen Neteyam.." I smile

A/n-

Hoped you liked this 🫶🫶!!

WC- 675