Kingdom of Monsters

Fandom(s)

Godzilla
[Showa/Heisei/Millennium/Gamera/Mothra Rebirth/Monsterverse/Reiwa]

Jurassic World

Buffyverse

TVDverse

Teen Wolf

Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments

Character

Godzilla III (current name)/Junior (former name)

Voice Actor
[Johnny Yong Bosch]

Species

Irradiated Godzillasaurus

Gender

Male

Age

20 years old (2014)

Family

Dagon (distant ancestor) ✝️

Godzilla I (grandfather) ✝️

Godzilla II (father) ✝️

Gojirin (mother) ✝️

Biollante (older sister)

Spacegodzilla (older brother)

Azusa Gojo (surrogate mother)

Occupation

Protector of Humanity

Alpha of Titans

Guardian of the Supernatural

Alignment

Good

Personality

Unlike his predecessors, Godzilla is docile and kind towards human thanks to surrogate mother. Formerly, Godzilla as younger children use to be playful and mischievous, however, after the death of his father: Godzilla II, Godzilla has become isolated and depressed that he shuts off everyone save for a few in his life and rather be a "lone wolf". Godzilla values strength, courage, and honor, respecting those that earn his respect that have these admirable qualities. He does show his cockiness side given his immense might, a trait seen among his relatives and can back up his bark with his bite as to why he's an "apex predator" and " The Alpha". He uses his power to protect those that are tormented by those who abuse power, and views them nothing more as bullies or cowards. Godzilla can sometimes come off as uncaring and rude towards everyone on being blunt and vague, he is socially awkward and caring towards the people he cares. He has strong loyalty towards his friends and allies, leaving no teammate behind.