Kamaboko Squad

(A/N There wasn't much change so I just skipped past the rest.)

"Cut the crap! You're not making any sense! When your beaten by someone smaller than you, it destroys your soul." Ryu heard someone shout as she was returning from a mission.

"Oh, poor you! Inosuke, you've never been chummy with a girl before, right?! Right, you were raised in the mountains! No wonder you're a late bloomer! Ahh! I feel so sorry for you!" Another person teased.

Ryu walked up from behind a yellow-haired kid, putting a finger to her lips to tell the others to be silent. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Hello! Are you meant to be inside?" She asked suddenly.

"Waghhhhh!" The yellow-haired kid screamed.

"Ara Ara! I seem to have scared you!" She smiled innocently. "My deepest apologies."

"She's right though, we should get back inside, Zenitsu." Someone she recognised to be the Kamado boy said.

"Why hello, Kamado! I wasn't expecting to run into you out here!" She grinned. "It's about time we got properly introduced. I am Ryu Akamu. The dream pillar."

"Oh, I remember you! I'm Tanjiro Kamado! Thank you for standing up for me and my sister." He bowed.

"There's no need to thank me, after all, what you did is what any older sibling would have."

"Née-san!" Akari, Hiro and Kaida all called as they ran out.

"Hey, guys!" She bent down to hug them. "Anyways you lot should get back inside, I'll accompany you, I'd imagine Aoi and Kanao would like my help."

"CAW CAW! RYU AKAMU TO MAKYO TOWN, DOWN SOUTH. CAW CAW!"

"Nevermind then." She giggled. "Tell me all about your progress when I get back!"

Ryu POV

After a few days of travelling south I reach Makyo town and start to walk around.

"Hello dearie would you like to purchase one of my pies?" An old woman asks holding out a small pie.

I narrow my eyes sensing that something was off, I smelled the pie and realize that it was glazed with a dangerous poison.

"What's in it?" I ask sweetly.

"It's just your ordinary apple pie but made with my secret recipe."

"Oh my apologies, I'm deadly allergic to apples." I lie.

"Oh no! Come with me dearie I've got plenty of other pies back at my house."

"Of course." I comply following the old lady back to an old cottage on the edge of town.

She opens the door and motions for me to go in. I step in and look around seeing over 50 decomposing bodies covering the floor. I hear a click behind me and swiftly turn around to see a demon with yellow-white skin and horns in place of the old lady.

I quickly draw my daggers and back away from her, readying myself for her attack. The anticipated attack comes when she throws herself at me and scratches with her claws. I deflect all her blows and finally get a good look at her face. In her left eye, it reads 4. 'Lower moon 4' I thought. 

"So you're lowermoon 4 huh? I grin. "Quite a lot of power you've got there!"

"Shut up!"

"My name's Ryu! What's yours?"

"Mukago, now zip it, demon slayer!"

"Not only demon slayer, I'm a Hashira too!"

Mukago's eyes visibly widen and she immediately stops her assault.