Two

MAYA can't stop looking at the wide garden of Reeve's home. There were a lot of children who were invited for the children's party at that moment. Her hands were already hurting while holding the basket with the rice cake that the man ordered from her mother. She volunteered to deliver it because she can't go back to sleep anyway. Plus, she also wanted to have a glimpse of her grumpy neighbor.

She was not disappointed on her agenda when he saw Reeve. As usual, he's still wearing his serious face. And when he saw her, his forehead immediately knotted. But even with that ever present knot on his forehead, she couldn't help but smile broadly as she watched him walk towards her.

He still looks cute, especially with that party hat, he's wearing.

"Revski, meloves!" She greeted with full smile. "Looks like Twinkle's party are fun."

"Is that the rice cake that I ordered from your mom?" He ignored her comment.

"Yup! This is yummy, you know. Like, a lot. Of course, because I helped mom made this. It's a labor of love."

"How much?" he again ignored her statements.

"Don't mind it. It's free. Take it as my gift for Twinkle."

"Your mom gave an effort to make this."

"I'll be the one to pay mom for it, don't worry. I told you it is my gift to your niece."

He just stared at her for a while before taking the basket from her. And because she's smaller than him, he needed to bend to get it. Her nose loved the scent that was coming from him. It was so masculine that her nose loved to keep on smelling it.

"Revski, what's the brand of your perfume?" she suddenly asked.

"I don't have one."

"Then what did I just smell from you?" She sniffed him once again that made his brows arched but she just smiled at him. "FabCon?"

"Maybe."

A blunt man with face of an angel. Amazing!

"You know, if you want to change your profession, I can suggest a perfume company for you. I'm sure you'll get a lot of money if you just share to world about your secret on why you have fragrant smell."

"Do you hear what you're saying? Because you sound like a mob leader."

"Well, that's just one of the things people love about me."

"That you sound like a criminal when talking?"

"Yeah. That's rare talent, don't you know?" she said proudly then gave her brightest smile on him.  Maya knew she had a great smile. But it looks like one of her best asset is not effective on him… but that's okay. At least he's not chasing her away and that was good enough for her.

'Maybe she fined me beautiful. His eyes won't leave mine. Great.' She continued in her mind.

She even widened her smile but he just turned his back on her. 'That's okay. It's okay.' She just pleased herself on watching his broad back.

"What are you still doing there?" he turned to her again and asked.

"What?"

"Follow me in the kitchen, for you to take your mom's basket back."

"I'll follow you?" His answer her with a bored sigh as he walked towards the kitchen door. "Wait, wait for me. You really can't take a joke, do you?"

She immediately came near him even though he's still leading her. They went inside the kitchen and find his sister, Rina, busy preparing the foods with the two maids.