Chapter 1

Lexi's POV

I snooze my alarm for the 5th time not ready to leave my soft bed but everything has to end, I sat up said my morning prayers.

And went to the bathroom and do all that I have to do, know time for the big guns.....

Clothes!!

Why is it sooo hard to choose an outfit as a girl,while all guys have to do is put on some pants and a T-shirt and they done, I sighed.

I opened my walk in closet and my eyes landed on a white top and a cute Mimi skirt. I paired it with a white Nike shoe.

I picked my bag and everything I need for school,locked my door.
As I walk downstairs I opened my mom's door to see if she is awake,but she wasn't there and there is one place she would be...

Kitchen.

As l walk downstairs an amazing smell hit my nose... hmmm food.
If people say I like food is an understatement I will kill for food.

"Good morning mom" I greeted and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Morning sweetie" mom replied

"What is that amazing smell"

"I'm making pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast"

"Can u pack them for me I'm running late for school"

"Sure sweetheart sit down and I will pack them"

"Tnx mom,u are the best "And with that I took my food and went to my car,my bby,my Toyota Corolla and drove to the place I hate the most...

Highschool.

After parking my car, I walk towards my looker,I unlocked it and park the things I need before break, I stopped and looked around for my two best friends Alicia and Hazel , I was about to text them when I heard to their voices coming to my looker arguing... not again! I wonder what they are arguing about,either who has the deepest voice between Felix or V or what k-pop boy band has the hottest or cute boys.

Alicia is the same age as me,she has dirty blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a very milky skin she is 5'6 and have boys drooling over her ,she goes on a date with a guy dump him.
While Hazel is year older than us and has dark brown hair, green eyes and milky skin too with long legs and is 5'10 and her longest relationship lasted a week.

"Hey bestie" said Hazel

"How you doing" asked Alicia

"I'm good u guys" I asked

"Great"they both said

"Any tea"I asked

"OMG u haven't heard,there is a new kid coming and he is soo hot "

"Go on Alicia every new guy is hot to you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Is true Lexi, I heard that he used to stay here until his parents moved to Kenya for a business" Hazel said

"I heard he is rich too"

I zoned out when I saw my long time crush Alex coming through the doors looking as hot as ever his dark hair all messy and looking soo soft and those beautiful brown eyes looking bright as ever and his million dollar smile that could melt every girl including me..

"He is coming this way"

"OMGosh wat should we do" Hazel said.

And I was standing there looking at him as he came near my looker.

"Hi ladies,hi Lexi"Alex said

"Alex" that all u could say!! stupid girl come on Lexi get a grip

"Is that how you greet your best friend after seeing him after 10 years" Alex said

"Best friend!! 10 years!!" The girls yelled

"Of course not,I missed you"I said giving him a hug.

"I missed u too crybaby"

" I thought I said to not call me that"

"Sorry I can't help it "

"Why do u have to smell so nice"I said breaking the hug.

"What can I say that one thing girls like about me"Alex said with a wink, which made squeal next to me

"Still filthy"I said rolling my eyes

"That by the way, this is Alicia and Hazel my besties" I said introducing them

"Is nice meeting you beautiful ladies"Alex said kissing their hands
And the girls were blushing like there face is on fire.

"Get a room" I said rolling my eyes

"Now Lexi don't get jealous I'm all yours" Alex said with a smile on his handsome face.

" U wish"

Just then the bell rang tell us is time for class

"We should get to class before we get detention, can u find your way around?"I asked Alex

"Yh I'll be fine I will ask round" he said

"Okay,see you guys during lunch?"

"Yh see around, bye!!"

"Bye"

As I was heading to class I saw the person I hate the most Dirka with her pets following her coming my way.... What does she wants now?!

____________________________________

Tnx soo much for reading , more chapters coming soon
PS: this is my first story hope u like it 🥰❤️ much love sorry there is any mistake

-Princess