Happy mistake? Part 3

This story has kept going and going, anyways this is the final part to this story.

Over the next few days, Andy and Robert went to Andy's 24 week doctor appointment. They also worked on building the rest of the big furniture putting it in its official place. Online shopping for some of the finishing touches like a rug for in the nursery, a breast pump, and a bottle disinfect and cleanser.

Andy decided to invite Vic over to her place, while Robert was out at running a bunch of errands. Ordering pizza while waiting for Vic to show up, needing someone to fill her in on all the gossip around the station.

"Will you be this babys god mother, Victoria Hughes?" Andy asked looking over at Vic. Robert and her had talked long and hard about this decision, they knew how Vic was around kids, especially Pru, and that's what they wanted for their child if they couldn't be anymore.

"Yes I will, but why are you asking me now?" Vic said, grateful for being asked.

"In case something happens after she's born. We want to make sure she doesn't get put in the foster system. And we know how you are around kids and we want that for her." Andy said, Vic looking back at her with tears in her eyes.

Robert text saying that he would stay at his place tonight and he would bring over extra clothes after shift.

Vic ended up staying later then planned, falling asleep on the couch with Andy while watching a movie. Only waking up the next morning because Andy's alarm went off meaning that they needed to head to the station.

"Omg I don't have any clothes, and we need to be at the station in an hour." Vic said, freaking out.

"Relax you have plenty of time, you head home. I'll get ready and head to work and we will meet there." Andy said, making her bed.

During shift Andy talked to Beckett about working less days, something he was willing to do. Making up an agreement that she would work every other shift and be on desk duty for 3/4 of the time.

Over the next few weeks Andy and Robert prepared the nursery, setting up all the bigger items, cleaning the entire room and everything in it, not wanting to take any chances.

For being 30 weeks pregnant she didn't necessarily look it, being for the most part pretty small compared to what she expected, which she wasn't complaining about.

Robert and her were on good terms, having little disagreements, but for the most part they got along.

A couple days later, Andy woke up in a great amount of pain.

"Agh..." Andy said, crying out in pain, stroking her belly, trying to get the pain to stop.

Robert waking up, hearing Andy cry out in pain was immediately concerned. "What happened? What's wrong? Do we need to go to the hospital?" Robert asked, getting out of bed, grabbing clothes for them to put on.

"Yes, hospital." Andy said, trying to hold back the cries of pain.

Robert helped her get into sweat pants, heading to the vehicle slowly, helping Andy the entire way.

Getting the hospital in record time, they headed to the ER where a nurse immediately put her in a bed and called OB.

"Hello Mrs. Herrera, I'm Dr. Murray the one call nurse tonight, I'm going to do an ultrasound, to get a visual on the baby quickly." The doctor said, preparing the ultrasound.

As the ultrasound started the doctor looked at the monitor, zooming in and out of the picture.

"What's wrong?" Andy said, the look on the doctors face telling her it was bad.