Luna Marie

Hiii, it's been a while.
I managed to find some time between studying for exams to finish writing this. I am sorry for the long wait, especially on my other book, I lost all my motivation for a couple weeks, but I am coming BACK this summer, as long as things go to plan I will have quite a few out.
Although I am learning Spanish, I am not very good yet, so some of the Spanish may not make total since, sorry in advance.

...

Andy had been trying to figure out the best way to tell Robert. At first she was just gonna tell him, but then she began to think that it should be special. She had gone to her OB about a week before to make sure everything was okay and turns out she was further along than she thought. Already being 9 weeks pregnant she knew she needed to tell him soon, but telling him would have to wait a little longer since today she was a maid of honor. As she got up in the morning she quickly got ready before heading to Maya and Carina's apartment.

Robert showed up at Kaminski's about 20 minutes before it started, going to his spot near the back by Bailey. After the ceremony was over Andy immediately came over and hugged him, which wasn't very out of the ordinary when they were at home by themselves, but when they were in public they almost never showed affection.

"Are you okay, babe?" Robert whispered in her ear making sure no one else could hear him.

"I'm fine, I just missed you." Andy replied which wasn't a complete lie, but she was also tired. This pregnancy had been hard on her so far, and to be honest she was surprised Robert hadn't figured out yet. She was up usually at least one time during the night to throw up, and she was almost always tried.

After a couple hours of dancing, people started to say their goodbye's, so they all gave Maya and Carina their gift to a hotel for the night, before cleaning up and heading home.

As they stepped into the house, getting home from the wedding she took off her high heels, before she headed to their bedroom to get ready for bed.

"Babe can you help me undo this zipper." Andy asked as Robert walked into the bathroom.

"So why weren't you drinking any alcohol?" Robert asked, while unzipping her dress.

For a moment Andy panicked not knowing what to say, before she could think about it for long she blurted out, "I'm pregnant."

Robert was shocked, he didn't know what to say, but all the silence was making Andy very nervous. Oh god, he didn't want kids. He's going to leave and I'm going to have to raise this kid all on my own, was all Andy could think.

The silence was absolutely deafening, Andy was getting more anxious by the minute, she couldn't raise this kid by herself. She couldn't raise a kid by herself, she could barely convince herself she was actually going to be a mother, her brain had still yet to actually process that. 

After too much silence, Robert broke the silence. "I'm going to be a father!" Robert exclaimed like a child on Christmas Day, picking Andy up and twirling her around.

"Robert Sullivan, put me down before I throw up." Andy said, smiling while trying to calm the nausea. The anxiety disappeared within seconds, relieved that her worst nightmare didn't come true.

They spent the rest of the day laying in bed, talking about the future and watching movies. Sharing all their fears about parenthood with each other, not hiding anything from each other. Peacefully they both fell into a deep sleep, in the middle of their second movie.

Waking up to the sun in her eyes, Andy turned around to hide herself from the sunlight, only to find cold sheets where her husband had been only hours earlier. Her worst fear, he left during the night. Her heart shattered into pieces, you were an idiot for thinking anyone would want to have a kid with you, she thought. Obviously no one would want a kid with her, the girl with no mom she could remember as a child, spending all of her time at the fire station, not to mention her stubbornness and short temper.