Game Day

It's been three months since we had our fight. All we do is glance at each other in the halls and in class he doesn't even look at me. It still hurts and yes I know it shouldn't but I fell in love with him. There was the homecoming football game tonight and Greyson was playing, my mom talked me into going so I am. 

She took me to pick out a dress yesterday, it was baby blue and sparkly. After school I spoke to him… three months later and I finally spoke to him. Good luck tonight I said as I smiled at him and got in my car and drove away. I saw his eyes light up, but I didn't see him smile. When I got home I showered and shaved and did my hair and makeup, put on my heels and started driving back to the school. I sat in my mom's car for about thirty minutes before the game started and decided to get out. I had to talk to him. He was out on the field and I didnt want to but I knew I had to. The girls from math class were cheering and tried to stop me and said don't you dare, I walked right past them and walked onto the field he didnt notice me and so I holard at the couch. You can't be here little lady he told me, I know I just need to speak to one of your players, he will be back before game time. He looked at me and said alright better make it quick, I yelled Greysons name and when he turned around he looked pissed, but he did walk towards me. 

I walked towards the car and he followed me and he put his helmet on his truck. What do you need Harmony? I'm busy, his words hurt but I had to stay strong. Greyson I don't want to do this anymore I don't want to fight with you, ever since you came through my window and followed me around school I have felt something for you ever since you put your hand on my thigh… he stopped me. Harmony you are the one that told me to leave, because you lied to me, Greyson. He looked hurt all over again, Yeah you're right he said. I did lie to you, and you deserve the truth. He looked at me and I knew this was going to hurt, I went to my ex's house for the weekend and did some things I regret…his words stung but I managed to keep a straight face.  I couldn't say anything until he reached for my arm. I love you Greyson and you hurt me alot. He looked surprised I even had said it, he smiled and said really? I kinda laughed and said yeah. He leaned in for a kiss when a girl yelled his name and he said shit. What the hell do you think you're doing she yelled, coming up to us. You cant come to my house crying and fuck me all weekend and then  leave for this. I backed away and he grabbed me by my waist and said this is my girlfriend, I was confused and then he said if she would like to be and smiled at me. She got mad and stormed off and then the game was starting. He grabbed his helmet and grabbed me by the waist. He gave me a kiss on the lips and said please Harmony, I want you to be my girlfriend? I told him yes and smiled so big, he ran onto the field and I went and sat in the stands and for about two hours I watched them play and lose. 

He was pretty mad, so I told him to go home and get changed and pack a bag. He didn't ask me anything, just said okay and drove away. I went home and everyone was asleep. I went into my mom's special office and grabbed some lingerie, I went back to my room and I slipped on the black laced lingerie and stared at my body in the mirror. I slipped on some sweats and a hoodie over it. I've never done this and I'm not really outgoing but something about Greyson made me want to be different. I went to talk to my mom about my plans…well not everything and from her being so stressed she didn't stop me. I called Greyyson and asked him to send me his address. He was a bit questionable about it but gave in to me. 

I threw my bag in the back of my mom's car and drove to his house. It was kinda a long drive but I eventually got there.  The fact he drove to my house almost every night from this far. Greyson had no idea what I had in store for tonight and to be quite honest I didn't either. When I got to his house I texted him and his mom followed him out the house and came to my side of the car, I rolled my window down and smiled. Hi I said with my fake sweet voice, so this is the girl you sneak off to see every night or is there a different one. She laughed but my smile faded and for some reason I didn't feel good aout what was underneath my clothes anymore. I stopped keeping track when he was about fifthteen,Greyson gave her a look I didn't see and she said alright we'll have fun but not too much fun. He grabbed my hand as I was putting the car in reverse and said don't listen to her she's just mad I wouldn't stay home tonight. I sighed in disbelief because there was no way a boy like Greyson wasn't getting girls left and right. 

He let go so I could drive and kept asking me where we were going and all I could do was smile. When we arrived at the hotel he was surprised  and said what's this for and I replied with our first/fifth date and laughed. He still didn't understand, I took him by the hand and said come on I have a surprise for you. We were checking in when I saw it, I saw them. I saw my dad with his other woman and his baby she was carrying. I saw how sweet he was being to her, how pissed I was. I handed Greyson my bag and walked towards him and said hi dad and the lady looked shocked, she said who is this? Do you know her? He said no I don't and went to walk away. What is actually wrong with you, you have a wife and two other kids at home and you treat us like shit while you're out here doing god knows what with her, and I know about the little devil of yours she's carrying. 

Greyson ran over and grabbed me, we walked to our room while I was crying. He picked me up when we got in the room and laid me on the bed and said it's going to be okay Harmony. I sat up and said no it isn't, tonight was supposed to be special and magical and ruined it like he does everything. What do you mean by magical Harmony? Just being with you is the best gift you can give me. I sat up on the bed and pulled my hoodie off and revealed the black laced bra and he smiled and hugged me and said Harmony, I appreciate all of this but you don't have to give me your body, I know Greyson but I wanted to. I put my head down to the floor still upset over everything and he lifts up my head by my chin and stares into my deep green eyes and kisses me. Go change out of that and put your hoodie back on, let's watch movies and cuddle tonight. It's been hard for us both.