Chapter 15

"Mikey. You need to do something with Pete!" Gerard tried his best to yell, but was finding it difficult because he was also trying to keep Frank from killing Pete over jealousy of Mikey.

Mikey ran out of his room and stood at the top of the stairs. "What..?" He looked confused and then his attention turned towards Frank, who was struggling in Gerard's grip; eyes red and teeth out.

"Fucking let go...of me!" Frank yelled, he yanked out Gerard's grip and bit his hand.

"Fuck!" Gerard screeched, putting the bloodied finger to his mouth and grabbed ahold of Frank who had darted down the stairs again.

Frank hissed as Gerard yanked on the back of his shirt and dragged him up the rest of the stairs, not caring that Frank was pretty much being choked.

Gerard walked down the hall (still grasping the back of Frank's shirt like it was life support) and opened the door to an unused room, throwing Frank in there and locking to door from the outside.

"Mikey! Did you get Pete dealt with?" Gerard yelled, checking the security of the door and walking downstairs where Pete and Mikey were talking.

"So...what's wrong with Frank?" Pete asked, pulling his attention from Mikey to Gerard for some answers as to why his best friend almost killed him.

"Oh um..." Gerard trailed off, itching the back of his neck. "Uh...he's just going through some things right now?"

"What kind of things?" Pete pressed.

Gerard but his tongue in irritation and looked down to his brother who wasn't doing a thing about this.

"Just...things, okay? Now. I have to go call Frank's parents and make up a lie." Gerard went to turn around.

"What do you have to lie abo -"

"Shut up!" Gerard yelled, spinning back around to face Pete with a really pissed off glare, "unless you wanna lose that fucking tongue of yours, I suggest you stop asking questions."

Gerard breathed a sigh of relief and stormed up the stairs to see that Frank was now standing in front of the door, well, what was left of the door. There was still that look on Frank's face that was clear as day that he would kill anything that came within 50 feet of him.

Gerard stopped what he was doing and actually, completely forgot also as he was distracted by Frank. Something about this boy being angry was very turn on-worthy...something like that anyway.

Frank kicked a piece of dark, thick wood that had broken off the door and looked up to see Gerard staring at him with wide eyes.

He stormed over and pushed Gerard to the nearest wall. "You locked me in a fucking room!"

Gerard eyes widened and he tried cowering back further into the wall.

"Why would you do that? Do you forget that I'm stronger then you, old man?" Frank cocked his head to the side. "I'm dangerous...don't forget that -"

And Gerard did the worst thing he could've possible done in that moment. He kissed Frank on the lips.

Surprisingly, Frank let go of Gerard, his feet touching the ground again and tattooed arms found their way around the older ones neck. But he wasn't choking Gerard, no, he wouldn't do that.

Frank's lips smashed even further onto Gerard's as he grabbed ahold of the side of Gerard's jacket. "I'm still pissed you know?"

"Totally." Gerard breathed, nodding and kissed Frank's lips once more. He pulled away and grabbed Frank's arm, leading him into his room.