Chapter 5

At The Movies
Noah,Tadashi and Jason were watching Fifty Shades of Grey, Tadashi left to go get popcorn and soda, Noah and Jason were alone.

"So um Jason, what school do you go to" Noah asked

"Valley High, your school and my school are rivals" Jason said

"Oh" Noah said, Tadashi came back with the food, Noah got nachos, Jason got popcorn and Tadashi got a hot dog. The sex scene in the movie(sorry I don't know what happens in FSOG, so I'll just pretend that there is) came on and Noah blushed and looked away, Jason saw and smiled.

"He looks cute like that, wait? What did I say that?" Jason thought. Tadashi passed them the bucket of popcorn and both didn't know that they reached in, when there hands touched they looked at each other and blushed.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you were going in for the same" Noah said

"Its okay" Jason said

"Shh!" Tadashi hissed, Both looked at him and flipped him off and laughed.

The movie ended and everyone left the theather, Tadashi went to the restroom and once again they were alone.

"Jason"

"Yeah Noah"

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you"

"Yeah..."

"Well I-

"Hey guys!" Tadashi said" Lets go get pizza!"

Jason agreed and he turned to Noah

"Sorry about that Noah, what was it you were going to tell me?" He asked

"I-never mind, let's just go" Noah said

"Weird" Jason thought, the three went to Danny's Pizza and Pasta which was across the street, they ordered a large pepperoni and bacon pizza with breadsticks and a large Coke. They paid the bill and headed out and went home. Once they got back,Noah said bye and walked home.

"Wait I'll walk you home" Jason said

"Okay" Noah said

Once they reached Noah's doorstep, Noah took out his house key and unlocked his door.

"See ya tomorrow Jason" Noah said

"Wait Noah"

"What is it Jason?"

"Ever since I saw you when Tadashi introduced me, I couldn't stop looking at you and when we were watching the Fifty Shades Of Grey sex scene, you looked so cute when you blushed. And I gotta tell you something"

"Jason...

"Noah I love you, I knew you were gonna say that at the Theaters, I love you with my heart, so do you want to be an 'us'" Jason asked

"Jason I-" Noah was cut off when Jason kissed him on the lips. Jason wrapped his arms around Noah's waist and Noah pulled him closer. They both separated to get a breather.

"- love you too" Noah said

Jason smiled and hugged him, Noah also returned the gesture.

"Gotta go, bye babe!" Jason said

"Yeah bye!" Noah said and went inside, he closed the door and went upstairs to his room unaware that Hiro heard everything and smiled.

________________________________________
Yay! It took me forever to make this chapter! But now little Noah now has a boyfriend! Vote or comment!

Bye! :)

HidashiYaoiFanBoy1
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»