Chapter 6

"Okay class, since the semester finals are coming, I want you all to study for the Science Final" said Mr.Harper, the Science teacher, the class groaned.

"Yeah yeah I know you guys won't study at all but I at least tried" he said, in the back of the room Noah and Jason were talking.

"Do you wanna come over to my house and study Jason?" Noah asked

"Sure, I've got nothing to do at my house since Tadashi is always at the gym all the time" Jason said

Bell Rings
The whole class packed up and left, it was their last class of the day. Jason and Noah got in Jason's car and left.

==============================
With Hiro
Hiro was packing up his teacher things when he heard the door open.

"Leaving already" Hiro sighed, knowing the voice. He turned around to come face-to-face with Tadashi.

"What do you want?" Hiro asked him, with eyebrow raised, Tadashi smirked and leaned close to Hiro's ear.

"You~" Tadashi said seductively in his ear. Hiro sighed and backed away.

"Sorry but no" Hiro said, Tadashi frowned at him.

"Why not?"

"Tadashi...I don't think we should be doing this anymore" Hiro said,Tadashi didn't frown instead he got angry. He pushed Hiro to the wall and pinned him.

"Who's the guy?" Tadashi asked him, eyes glaring at him.

"N-no-one Tadashi and y-your h-hurting me please let go!" Hiro said to him

"No!" Tadashi yelled "Who is he?!" Tadashi said, Hiro smacked Tadashi with his other hand and Tadashi fell back, Hiro rubbed his hand and left, not knowing he saw Tadashi smirk.

"You Just Did The Wrong Thing Hiro" Tadashi said in his head and smirked.
==============================

With Nason or Joah(Noah x Jason)
They got to Noah's house, they exited out of the car and went inside the house. They dropped their bags down on the floor and Jason sat on the couch and Noah went in the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink Jason?" Noah asked him, Jason saw Noah bent over and his ass in the air and he licked his lips.

"Yeah it's you" Jason said in his in his head "Uh no thanks I'm fine" He said, Noah closed the fridge and went to the living room. Once Noah sat down, he got out the textbook and paper to study for the final.

"Okay, so um should we start?" Noah asked

Jason nodded "Yeah okay so what are the 4 major ocean basins?"

"Well they are the Atlantic,Artic,Pacific and Indian"

"Were is the Ring of Fire located?"

"It's located on the Pacific Ocean" Noah said, They asked each othet all science questions til they were almost done.

"Okay Noah this is the last one, What are the Rocky planets and Gas planets.

"The Rocky planets are Venus,Mercury,Earth and Mars, the Gas planets are Jupiter,Saturn,Uranus and Neptune and Pluto is not a planet" Noah said

"Wow you pay attention in Mr.Harper's class" Jason said

Noah smiled "Well yeah, unlike you who falls asleep, I like to learn"

"Hey!"

Noah chuckled "Just Kidding Jason, but yeah you do fall asleep" Noah said,Jason frowned but it turned into a smirk, He tackled Noah and tickled him.

"HAHAHA JASON! HAHAHA S-STOP IT!" Noah laughed, Jason stopped, both looked into each other's eyes. They kept leaning in until their mouths touched. They kissed. Noah layed down on the floor and Jason was on top of him. Their mouths moved in rhythm, Jason's tongue licked the other's bottom lip, Noah opened his mouth and the other gained permission. When both tongues touched, Noah moaned into Jason's mouth. They both played for dominance until Jason won. They realized they needed air and they separated. Hot breaths escaped their mouths.

"Wow that was-

"-Incredible!" Jason said

"Want to go upstairs?" Jason asked

"Jason...I'm not ready yet, can we wait, please" Noah said

"Sure, I'll wait" Jason said, both said bye and Jason left to go home.