Chapter 9

"Come on Noah were gonna be late!"

"I'm coming! Damn!" Noah said

Hiro and Noah got outside, Noah was about to go in the car when Tadashi pulled up.

"Hey Noah, get in,I'll drive ya" Tadashi offered

"Cool, later dad!" Noah said, he got in Tadashi's truck.

"Later Hiro" smirked Tadashi and drove away, Hiro sighed and got in the car.

At San Fransokyo High
Students were waiting outside of Hiro's class, Hiro came.

"Sorry everyone, I got in traffic" Hiro said, he opened the door and was shocked to find pictures of him and Tadashi sleeping after they had sex. He went outside to his students.

"Just give me a minute please" Hiro said, his students gave each other confused looks as he closed the door. Once Hiro closed it, he frantically took off the pictures from the wall,desks and floor. He crumpled them up and threw it in the trash. Outside the principal saw the students.

"Why are you guys outside?" He asked

"I don't know, Mr.Peters told us to give him a minute" a student said

The principal shook his head and knocked on the door.

"Mr.Peters! Are you in there?!"

Hiro was getting the pictures that were hung up in the ceiling and heard him. Once he was done, he fixed himself and opened the door.

"Hello, sorry I had a uh...a call" Hiro said, the principal stood aside and let the students in.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
With Noah and Jason

Noah and Jason were walking down the hall, talking and laughing when Noah's bully came.

"Well well well, what do we have here" said Brandon

"Fuck off!" growled Jason

Brandon chuckled "Wow Noah, I always knew you were a fag but it turned out you were" he said, Brandon cracked his knuckles, waiting to beat him up, he stepped forward but Tadashi beat him to it. He tackled Brandon near the lockers and punched him repeatedly, students were crowding around as Tadashi held up Brandon's head and knocked it with the lockers.

"Bro! Stop it, your killing him!" yelled Jason, a teacher came in and grabbed hold of Tadashi and dragged him to the office.

At the Office
"You nearly killed a student!" Yelled Vice Principal Aria(Hiro's sister)" also you almost broke his skull open!"

"In my defense ma'am, he kept teasing my brothers boyfriend, would you really let him keep doing that?" Tadashi said

"Well no but it doesn't mean you could kill him! You know what, I'm gonna call your guardian" she said as she reached for the phone but Tadashi grabbed her hand. She looked up and saw Tadashi glaring at her. He then walked away.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Noah, can I say something" Jason asked

"Sure what is it?"

"Well it's been a long time and we still haven't done the 'dirty'" Jason said

Noah rolled his eyes, Jason keeps asking and asking. "If you really want to, well come on!" Noah growled, he grabbed Jason's hand and dragged him to the janitors closet. Once they got in, locked the door, they started kissing. Both tongues touched and Jason won the dominance.

Skip to where they're gonna do it

They were both naked, panting and sweating. Noah was on his back, legs wide open while Jason was on top.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked

Noah wimpered "Yes come on, please!", Jason chuckled and carefully came inside.

"O-ow!" Noah yelped, Jason let Noah adjust to it, once Noah gave him the clear, he started to thrust.

"Ah~ Jason~ Faster~

"Will do babe~"

Jason started thrusting harder and harder, Noah's moans made him go faster.

"Oh Jason~"

Jason kept finding Noah's spot, once he did, Noah moaned loudly.

"Ah~ yes right there~

Jason grunted and kept going in and out of Noah, he was close to cumming.

"Nngh J-Jason I ah am going to nnn c-cum!"

"Me too!"

Noah came, he came on Jason's face and chest, Jason was still thrusting, he felt a tight feeling in his stomach, he came inside of Noah and pulled out of him.

"Love you Nono (Noah's nickname)

"Love you too Jay( Jason's nickname)

They kissed again and got dressed, they left the closet and went home.