Chapter 10

Noah,Jason,Hiro and Tadashi all went out, they decided to go to the carnival at the park.

Noah squealed "I haven't been to one since ages!" He said

"Yes you have, you've been to one when me and your dad were still together, you were what 7 years old" Hiro said, Noah 'oh'ed' and went back to talking to Jason. Hiro smiled but yelped quietly when his butt was groped. He looked over to his side to see Tadashi smirking.

"Stop it" He growled

"Why? Can't I have fun?" Tadashi said

"No, not like that in front of my son you pervert" Hiro told him and removed Tadashi's hand away.

Noah wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, Hiro nodded and all of them went on it but separately, Noah and Jason on one cart and Tadashi and Hiro on one cart. The Wheel rotated until it stopped and all carts jerked back and forth. Tadashi and Hiro where on the very top and Noah and Jason were behind them.

"Hey dad!" Noah called out, him and Jason kept snickering but quietly, Hiro turned around and said " Yeah Noah?"

Noah smirked "You know on Tv when a Ferris Wheel stops and a couple is all alone in a cart and they're friends tell them to kiss, well your that couple!" This time, Noah and Jason laughed out loud, Hiro widened his eyes and looked at Tadashi who make a kissy face. Hiro gulped and leaned forward slowly, Tadashi who was waiting saw Hiro and grabbed his collar and smashed their lips together.
Noah and Jason cheered, Hiro and Tadashi separated and Hiro glared at him.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Don't call me 'babe!' I'll never be yours!"

"Oh really, you mean that kiss didn't mean anything to you?" Tadashi asked

"No! and when will this damn Ferris Wheel move?!" Hiro shouted at the people below, The Ferris Wheel eventually began moving again, once the ride was over, Noah wanted to play games.

Noah and Jason stopped at a booth that had many stuffed animals. "Kay Noah, which animal do you want?" Jason asked, Noah kept looking until he saw one.

"That one! The furry Tiger that has green eyes!" Noah said, Jason nodded and told the seller what was he gonna do.

"Well you have to throw the darts at the three balloons over there" he said, pointing to them "Hit all three and you win and your choice of animal" the seller said, Jason nodded and gave him a dollar, The Seller smiled and gave him all three darts, Jason closed one eye and and threw one to a red balloon, it popped. Jason grabbed both darts and threw it to the two balloons, both popped and the seller cheered.

"Congratulations! Now pick your animal!" He said

"Uh the Furry Tiger with green eyes, please" Jason said, the Seller nodded and gave it to Jason who gave it to Noah. Noah smiled lovingly and kissed Jason's cheek who blushed.

"T-Thank you Noah~" Jason said

"Your welcome!" Noah said

"Well well, the two fags are on a date~ how... disgusting!" A familiar voice said, Noah sighed.

"Hello Brandon" Noah hissed

"Sup Fag" He said, Noah growled he attempted to punch his face but was held on by Jason.

"Why'd you hold me back! Let me punch him!" Noah yelled, Jason whispered something to Noah, and he calmed down. Jason looked over to Tadashi, who nodded and both went over to Brandon, Brandon looked confused but didn't have time to look, both fists connected to Brandon's nose and eye, Brandon yelped and staggered back but fell down.

Jason knelt down to Brandon's level and grabbed him by the collar "Never make fun of him, do you understand" Brandon nodded fast "If you make fun of him again, I'll do something I'll never regret" He hissed, he let go of his collar and Brandon ran away. Jason got up and turned around to see Noah shaking.

"Noah?"

Noah still shaking, said "Never do that again! You scared me!"

"Sorry but hey I was saving you, remember?"

"Y-Yeah you did" Noah said, He grabbed his hand and followed his parents.

Hiro and Tadashi stopped in the center of the carnival, people were out and about.

Perfect! Okay time to do it! Tadashi thought, he yelled to grab everyone's attention.

"Okay, now I have your attention, I have something to say, I'm dating this man and I figured I want to take it up the next level" Tadashi said, he got the ring box from his pocket and kneeled down

"Hiro, can you look down here please" Tadashi said, Hiro looked and widened his eyes, Is Tadashi gonna...

"Hiro, when we first met, I fell in love with you, I always dreamt about you every night and I imagine us, being together forever and having a family" Hiro stepped back a little, he kept looking for an escape roue "Hiro...Will" Hiro had tears in his eyes, not tears of joy, tears of sadness "Will you marry me?"

Hiro thought about it "Tadashi I....CLIFFHANGER!

Will Hiro say yes or no? Comment and find out next time! Also, sorry for not updating!

Bye
HidashiYaoiFanBoy1