9

Banks
A week later

"Get out"."What?"Athena asks.

"Get out.I'm busy tonight".

Jace chuckles as Austin sits up."Who are you busy with,Sis?"."None of your fucking business.Now get out".

"Why would I get out now.Are you seeing a guy behind my back"."Guy?"Athena and Jace say at the same time.

I glare at them and Austin chuckles."Who am I kidding.It would be a girl huh?You are bi"."Right..Fucking leave".

"See now I want to stay too"Cade says ."Who even invited you over".

"Ouch Banks".

I grab Cade's arm and walk over to my door.She is going to be here any minute and I have been trying to get these assholes out of my room for the past hour.

They are messing up with my plan for me and Zoe's date.I open the door and my eyes go wide.Zoe looks up from her phone before looking at me confused.

"Oh! Zoe! Hi there!"."Uh..Hey Cade?".

"What are you doing here?".

She gives me a sideways glance and says "I'm supposed to be hanging out with Banks tonight"."Really we are too!"Austin says quickly.

My eyes go wide as Zoe turns her head to me.

She gives me a angry smile before saying"I thought you said it would be just us,Banks?".

"It is!These assholes won't leave"."Because you told us that we were having a movie night!"Jace says.

No the fuck I didn't.What the fuck are they doing?!

Zoe sighs and says "You're busy so we can reschedule"."What?!".

She goes to turn around when I grab her hand."No way".I turn to them and glare at them.

"Get.The.Fuck.Out".

"How about you join us for our movie night,Zoe"Cade asks.Zoe shrugs and says "Yea sure".

She walks in and I close the door."Messing with the Headmaster daughter,Sis?That isn't a smart idea"."Shut the fuck up"I fire back.

His eyes go wide as I push past them.I walk over to where Zoe was sitting down in the couch.

"Zoe".

She looks up at me and I could tell she was annoyed.

"I'm sorry about this.I've been trying to kick them out for the past hour.They wouldn't leave"."Did you double book me?".

"What?Fuck no!They just showed up and won't leave.I've been trying to get them to leave".

She raises her eyebrow before breaking into a smirk."Cute"."Cute?Whats cute".

"You".

My eyes go wide and I see my face turn hot."You really don't want me mad at you huh?"."No".