20

Banks
a week later

"Zoe.Baby".

Zoe looks up from her computer and glares at me."Banks.I'm not in the mood".

"Come on,Butterfly.I hate when you ignore me"."Im doing something".

I kiss her cheek and cup her face.She doesn't remove her eyes from her computer and pulls back.

"Banks respectfully,fuck off.Can you tell that I'm busy?"."But-".

She grunts and looks up at me."I am not going to stop,drop and roll the next time you need something.Go fuck someone else"."You know your the only pussy I want to eat".

"Eat others Banks.I really don't have time for you right now".

My eyes widen and I let go and I move back.My eyes darken and I clench my fist.

"You're such a fucking cunt".

This causes her to pause and look up at me.She must've realized what she said because her eyes feel in regret.

"I was walking o it my meeting and saw that you were still in the library at 11' o'clock at night.So I wanted to see if you wanted dinner.But instead you wanted to be a cunt"."Banks-".

I lean forward so our foreheads are inches apart."So you know what?I'll take you up on your offer.I'll go fuck another bitch using the same tongue I use to devour your pussy.How do you like that, Hassan?".

Zoe's eyes darken and she freezes."Banks don't fucking test me".

"Oh Zoe.Zoe.Maybe you haven't heard.But I tend to not take bullshit from people.Even if they happen to be my girlfriend.You don't want to treat me like I'm supposed to?Fine.I know a whole school is waiting to be fucked by Banks Carrington".

"Carrington.If you lay a single finger on another bitch,I'm going to kick your ass.You belong to me"."No..No I don't.I don't belong to anyone now.You know there's a party tonight.I think I'll have some fun there".

Before she can respond and walk away.

"Banks Carrington I swear to god-".

I don't even hear the rest of it when I walk out of the library doors.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Zoe

I stare at the clock and growl.

I'll go fuck another bitch using the same tongue i use to devour your pussy.

That heavenly tongue was mine.Banks Carrington was mine.My girl.My everything.Mine.

I didn't do all of this shit for her to stick her tongue in another girls cunt.I slam my computer and grab the stuff.

I walk over to my room and drop the stuff off before grabbing my keys.Tonight's party was hosted at a fraternity house Austin is going to join next year.

I honestly didn't see Austin being the frat guy but he's his own person.I knock on the door and Austin looks at me shocked.

"Zoe..What are you doing here".I push him back and say "Where is that fucking bitch?".