𝟘𝟟. 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕧𝕤. 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖

Koshi slowly stands up while not breaking eye contact with the Bandit Infernal. Judging by how it kept still, it might only be focused on her which is a good thing. This means that it's not focused on the townspeople.

For now, at the moment.

'I need to lead it out of town,' Koshi thinks. 'That way, nobody will get hurt-'

The Bandit Infernal looked away from Koshi.

Koshi immediately picked up a stone the size of a baseball and threw it with speed and power, making the Infernal flinch upon the stone's impact and lose its balance for a second. Luckily, its attention went back to Koshi and its flames grew in agitation.

"That's right, come on you son of a bitch," Koshi said as she turns around to run. "I'm the one you really want!"

And right she was because the Infernal began chasing after her. It didn't pay attention to its surroundings as they began to set on fire whenever he passed the buildings. Luckily, Koshi was smart enough to know that some people weren't able to entirely get to safety so she decided to take a route with no people present. If she didn't she would turn in a different direction.

She didn't know where Benimaru or Konro went, nor Hikage and Hinata. But knowing the four of them in a short amount of time, she knows that they are alright and probably helping their people.

Something crashed into the ground in front of Koshi, her eyes widened as she was able to barely dodge the item. The Infernal on the other hand crashed through the item with no problem as it fell to the ground.

"What the fuck!?" Koshi exclaimed. "I told you they asked me to help!"

"You also said that it doesn't matter who puts him to rest at this point," Benimaru replies from above while flying on a Matoi flag. "Besides..."

His eyes glowed as he controls an array of Matoi flags to lunge toward the Infernal and Koshi. "Putting an Infernal to rest is my job, not yours!"

'THIS PETTY-' Koshi thought as she quickly dodges the flags and explosions while running from the Bandit Infernal and making sure he doesn't catch up to her. "THEN DO ME A FAVOR AND AIM AT THE INFERNAL! NOT ME!!"

"No more handouts!" Benimaru refused and aimed another flag at the Infernal as it flew toward it.

Just as it was going to strike the Infernal from behind, it moved its head away without looking and caught the flag in its hand, and proceeds to quickly turn around and throw the flag back at Benimaru. Benimaru dodged it but, the flag ended up hitting one of the other flags behind him causing the four flags to be destroyed. Including the one that he was riding on, making him fall from the sky and plummet into one of the buildings.

Koshi did not hold in her laugh as she continues running away from the Bandit Infernal that went back to chasing her. "HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH- That's what you get! Petty ass- OH!"

Koshi got cut off as she ended up tripping on one of the broken pieces of the matoi. When she fell to the ground, she was fast on her feet. As the Infernal was about to lunge at her, Koshi placed her hands flat on the ground and lift her body to kick upward against the Infernal's chin causing it to be stunned for a few seconds, giving her enough time to grab the broken Matoi pole and get back on her feet to swing the pole towards the Infernal's neck.

It successfully made contact and was stuck in the Bandit Infernal's neck making it stagger in shock. Koshi's eyes glow and the matoi pole was soon covered in intricate infinity symbols where she grabbed it as it proceeded to glow and explode. The Infernal fell backward, but after a couple of seconds, it stood up straight glaring at Koshi with a visible open hole on the side of its neck. Since the Infernal was no longer human, no blood escaped from the open wound.