𝕓𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕦'𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 (𝟚/𝟚𝟘)

Since Benimaru's birthday is coming up, I came up with this scenario on how Koshi would celebrate Benimaru's birthday as a couple.

𖣔 𖣔 𖣔

When I tell you Koshi thinks about Beni and knows what he likes, I mean it because my goodness did she make him feel special when celebrating his birthday for the first time as his girlfriend.

𖣔 At 12:00am on his birthday, she woke him up to tell him Happy Birthday. His response?

"Baby, go back to sleep."

𖣔 When he wakes up, he sees Koshi entering his room with a tray of breakfast.

𖣔 They would both do Hikage and Hinata's hair, and afterwards Beni would do Koshi's hair(he's done it before). But while doing it Koshi raised her hand to touch her hair on instinct until-

*smack*

Koshi: "AH- Mother- ....Baby, did you just pop my hand with that comb?"

Beni: "Shush. Face forward."

𖣔 They would both get ready as Koshi takes him out on a date to a neighboring city in District 7. They would go gambling, and he would actually win. They took a long walk at a nice park where, coincidentally, they had a field of blue hydrangea flowers in full bloom.

𖣔 When they get back to Asakusa, Koshi made him Sukiyaki. It was his first time having it whenever Koshi made it, and he loved every single bite.

𖣔 For his birthday gift, Koshi gave him a raccoon plushie.

𖣔 For the rest of the night, the two of them and everyone in Asakusa drank sake and had a peaceful night. He got a bit emotional when he fully realized it(he didn't cry however).

𖣔 Once they turned in for the night, Koshi and Beni took a nice long bath together(Did they frisky? You decide) and both went to bed with Benimaru holding her torso and laying his head on her heart and Koshi's arm around his shoulders and her other hand gently running it's fingers through his hair.

As the two of them were cuddling and relaxing, Benimaru speaks up.

"No one's ever really done this for me... I don't think I would have ever realized how nice this is if you hadn't done this for me," Benimaru says softly. "What did I do to deserve a wonderful girlfriend like you?"

"You didn't have to anything," Koshi smiles as she gently plays with his hair. "...except give me a chance. And I'm grateful for that."

Benimaru hums and smiles. As the two begin to fall asleep Koshi tells him softly.

"Happy birthday, Benimaru."

"Thank you," he lifts his head as he gives Koshi a goodnight kiss. "I love you, Koshi."

Koshi grins as she kisses him back. "I love you too, Ben."

𖣔𖣔𖣔 BONUS! Ever since that night, Benimaru's raccoon plushie keeps disappearing from his room. His daily routine now involves him taking walks, doing Hikage and Hinata's hair, and chasing the two little girls to get his raccoon plushie back.

𖣔 𖣔 𖣔

ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕦!!!
[ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ]

ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕦!!![ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ]