Chapter 3

Luke's P.O.V

"Alright class, today you are going to write to your pen pal I will be giving you your penpal so name after I get done passing out papers and envelopes with the stamp on them, I sure hope you guys do know how to put a stamp on!" Mrs.Willis said laughing as she passed out the papers.

"Make sure to at least you ask 5 different questions to your pen pal in your letter!" She said as she walked over to me and told me that my pen pal was a girl named Ellie.

Ellie sounded like such a fragile name. My old best friends name was that. She passed away.

I still remember the first day of my freshman year. I came home and getting that phone call from her father, James saying that Ellie and her mom, Shelley had passed away in a car accident was pure terror.

Dear Ellie,

My name is Lucas Hemmings. My friends call me Luke, but since we have to year with each other I guess you can me Luke.

So we have to ask at least 5 questions so here it goes;

1) What do you want to be when you grow up?
2) What made you want to choose my school?
3) Best friend?
4) What's your parents job?
5) Do you have any special talents?

Yes I know I'm super boring so keep talking to me at your own risk.

Well hopefully we can keep talking,

Luke or Lucas Hemmings.

Authors note:

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating!!

Please don't kill me

Hopes his was good enough

It was very rushed.

I'm sorry guys

Love,
gen