Chapter 4

Authors Note: I think the rest of this book will just be letters now. Maybe sometimes pov. Btw I will also put my favorite song of the week or day in each chapter.

Luke's letter:
Dear Ellie,

My name is Lucas Hemmings. My friends call me Luke, but since we have to year with each other I guess you can me Luke.

So we have to ask at least 5 questions so here it goes;

1) What do you want to be when you grow up?
2) What made you want to choose my school?
3) Best friend?
4) What's your parents job?
5) Do you have any special talents?

Yes I know I'm super boring so keep talking to me at your own risk.

Well hopefully we can keep talking,

Luke or Lucas Hemmings.

Ellie's letter in response:

Dear Luke,

My name is Elizabeth but you can call me Ellie.

So to answer your questions:

1)What do you want to be when you grow up?: I really want to be a dancer. I want to go to Juliard college to become a professional in the dance field.

2) What made you want to choose my school?: Australia is cool man! I went to Australia for a summer one time it was super cool!

3)Best friend?: Well my best friend used to be a guy named Michael we met that year when I went to Australia. He was a pretty cool guy, we lost contact after a while. He was trying to start a band I guess? But my best friend now is Makayla. ( a/n YO SHOUTOUT TO MY NUMBA 1)

4) What's your parents job?: Well, believe it or not my parents own Capital records. Kind of fun getting to travel to different places.

5)Do you have any special talents?: I can touch my toes.. does that count? I can't curl my tongue, how about you?

Well Lucas (P.S Lucas is such a cool name I'm calling you Lucas. Kay?)

Love,

Ellie (Elizabeth)