Part 6

My heart keeps pounding as if it's going to explode out of my chest, I scream out in pain as the monster digs its' nails deeper into my skin drawing blood from my arm... I finally feel my legs. I can finally move them! I take a deep breath and start running until my legs won't carry me anymore. I have a look around, but everything looks the same! Have I moved at all!? I start running again ignoring my body that's telling me I need to stop running before my vision darkens within a few moments, everything goes black again...
I feel something grab hold of my leg and head... something, bite into my leg; I bark in pain... as I feel tears prick my eyes... I'm not ready to die yet... I feel nails digging into the sides of my neck and the middle of my throat... I can't see anything! My throat starts to get tight; I can't breathe, I can feel my face turn a blue colour, I'm going to die out there in the woods alone. This can't be real. I try and swing my legs to get the monster off, but it won't move, it's like it's glued to me. Every second it digs its nails further and further into my skin. Drawing more blood to the surface. I try to scream but nothing comes out not even the slightest of sound comes out of my mouth.
As the monster sinks its nails deeper and deeper into my throat as if it was ready to rip my throat out, smell death not far from the path. I keep trying to get out of the hold I'm in, but I have no luck, I fear that I'm going to die anytime. But this surely can't be real... It's all a dream... and all I need to do is wake up from this bloody nightmare l'm living in.

My vision stammered; my eyes fluttered shut. Slowly, my sight went, I can feel death coming on to my soul... within a few seconds I can't see anything, only the back of my eyelids.
E- 'You can't get rid of me that easily..'

THE END

Now I did say this would be a short story and it is. And I'm okay with that.
If you guys want more stories that I've done at school.

this one is shit, but I have a great one, where this college girl meets a mafia boss- that's short as well but it give you guys something while I work on my story on here

Snap shot of that short story^

Words- 365