Chapter 5

" Don't Give Up On Us"

Damn this hangover is relentless I definitely shouldn't have drank that much. Getting up, my head is pounding. I check my phone and see that I have text and missed calls from Keira and Ty. I don't even bother reading any of the messages from Ty or checking the voicemails. I text Keira " Hey boo, I'm good. Have a horrible ass hangover so I'm a take some Tylenol and relax today. I love you and I'm sorry about last night"

Taking a shower and letting the hot water roll down my body. I can hear my phone ringing and whoever it is, they are blowing my shit up. Finally it stops ringing. I take a deep sigh of relief and finish up my shower. Getting out I wrap the towel around my body and brush my teeth. Sitting on my bed checking my phone. 4 missed calls from Ty. I roll my eyes and put my phone on Do Not Disturb. As soon as I'm about to put my phone down a text comes through " Come to the door please, Im outside"

" You can't be fucking kidding me"
but in my head i'm slightly turned on that she would show up at my house after not being able to get in touch with me. Putting on my robe and checking myself in the mirror to make sure I look decent. Taking my hair down and letting it fall to my shoulders, putting on some perfume. She's knocking on my door and ringing my damn doorbell like a crazy woman.
Opening the door and she is standing there looking so damn fine and smelling so good. I kind of forgot why I was mad at her.
" look shordy, this ain't me, I don't do this Typa shii. Showing up unannounced, blowing up yo phone and shii... this shii has me fucked up. I fucked up and I'm losing my mind cause I hurt you. I was distant cause this scared me. We've been talking for only a month and I fell in love with you, I had to back off to see if what I was feeling for you was real I needed to make sure and I went about it all wrong. I'm sorry please let me make this right" I'm looking at her with tears in my eyes as she's talking and without even thinking " Ty." She's still talking
" I can't deal with you mad at me, do you know that I just wanted to grab you last night and bring you home and make love to you to show you how sorry I am. I wanted to make love to you all night until you felt how sorry I am"
Finally calling her name louder " DADDY SHUT THE FUCK UP " As I grab her and kiss her. Her body tenses up from shock until she finally realizes that I'm kissing her and she relaxes under my touch and wraps her arms around me. She kisses me back passionately as I pull her into the house.

Taking off her shoes and jacket not breaking the kiss. Untying my robe and rubs her hands up my body, She picks me up as I wrap my legs around her waist and Carrie's me to the room. laying me gently on the bed while she is taking off her Tshirt and shorts. continues to kiss me, down to my neck biting down gently then harder and sucking. Spreading my legs wide for her as she grinds against me. she bites down on my nipple causing me to let out a soft moan. Quickly catches my moan with her mouth as she starts to kiss me again using one hand to put two fingers in my mouth while she's kissing me. Using that same hand to trail down between my thighs, spreading my lips and slowly slides two fingers deep inside me. Moaning out " shit baby " my walls clench around her fingers as she thrust in and out slowly but deep and hard. She whispers in my ear " I'm sorry baby please don't give up on us" as she starts to go a little faster my moans get louder " I Love you daddy, please don't ever do that to me again. Don't hurt me please" hearing those words must have hit something in her cause she moans and starts fingering me harder " I got you shordy" she puts my legs on her shoulders which causes her fingers to go deeper inside me. " let me show you baby" as she fucks me harder and faster.

My eyes rolls to the back of my head. My body is in complete ecstasy and just when I thought I couldn't take any more she makes her way down and wraps her lips around my clit and she is relentlessly making love to me with her mouth and fingers. My hips start to move to the rhythm of her mouth and fingers, she wraps her hand around my waist catching each rhythm of my hips holding me close to her as she licks and sucks on my clit and fingers me slowly.

My moans are spread as I'm trying to catch my breath and my body begins to shake beneath her. She comes up just to tell me to cum for her. I can feel her moaning against my pussy and can tell she's getting turned on from the feeling of my pussy clenching around her fingers and the sound of my wetness every time she thrust her fingers in and out. 

Coming up to kiss me as her fingers are still deep inside me. She kisses me passionately as she slowly starts to thrust her fingers in and out but going hard.

Spreading my legs wider so she can go deeper. " fuck Princess you're wet asf" cum again for me baby girl"  my hips start to catch the rhythm of her fingers and she's hitting every spot.  I can feel my body start to tingle as the next wave of orgasms are about to hit.  " Fuck daddy please " " mmm please what baby, you got it ma take it and let it out. Cum for me baby" she puts one of my legs over her shoulder, which causes her fingers to go deeper. " gasping" shiiiiit baby" I'm about to cu- before I could get my words  out my body begins to shake and I am squirting all over her fingers and the bed. My orgasms are hitting back to back. She silences my moans by kissing me as she slows down and lets me ride out my orgasm.  Removing her fingers" I love you so much shordy". I love you more baby.  Just as I think she's done as I can barely keep my eyes open she's kisses me again and gets up. Mm I know you ain't tryna go to sleep na lil momma. She gets up and goes over to her book bag and pulls out the strap.  Looking at her still in pure ecstasy... baby you have wore me out. She laughs. " poor baby, but I'm a need you to go ahead get up get some water grab a snack or something because we ain't done."
She kisses me and I'm thinking to myself.
"Gaah damn she finna blow my shii completely tf out!!! "