17

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST POV...

"Go away" I groaned loudly as someone keeps on shaking me.

"You have to wake up baby girl, we have a long day ahead of us"

I huffed "Five more minutes please"

"No can do babe"

My eyes slowly opens and I come face to face with Ivan, who has a grin on his face. I sighed deeply and he place a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good morning" he says breaking the kiss.

"Morning, what time is it?" I asked with a yawn.

"7:23 am"

"And you woke me up?!!! You got to be kidding me right now!!"

He chuckled "We have a long day ahead of us babe, any minute wasted will obstruct my plans for our date"

"But its way too early" I pout.

"I know baby girl, but our jet leaves by 9. You have to get dressed already"

I frowned "Why are we taking your jet?"

"You will see. Now get your cute ass up" he says standing up.

I pout "I am too lazy to walk, Carry me to the bathroom"

"As you wish baby girl"

He carries me into the bathroom and sit me down on the counter, he filled the bathtub with water and when it was filled, he turned it off.

"Good boy, now get out" I giggled.

"How about we share the tub? It helps to save water, don't you agree Babe?"

I rolled my eyes "Get out you perv"

He chuckled walking out of the bathroom and shut the door. I take off my nighty, along with my panties before slowly entering the bathtub. I sighed deeply as the water soothes my tired body, and I shut my eyes leaning my head on the body. I kept on yawning because I feel so exhausted, and I let the tiredness take over.

I woke up to a banging on the door, I slowly open my eyes and realized I slept off in the bathtub.

"Are you okay in there Crystal? Open up! Or did you fall asleep?"

I cleared my throat "I slept off, I will be out soon don't worry about me"

"You have five minutes Crystal" he said and I heard his laughter.

I quickly step out from the tub and dry my body with a towel and secure it around my body,and wrap another around my hair. I grab my clothes from last night and keep it in the laundry basket before stepping out from the bathroom.

Ivan walks over to me "Are you okay? I shouldn't have woken you up so early"

"You don't have to apologise Ivan, I just feel so tired. But the bath helped me feel better, so don't feel sorry about it"

He sighs "Get dressed okay? Maja already packed our things"

"What do you have planned?"

"A secret"

I pout "You are no fun"

He chuckles and I go into the closet and shut the door. I decided to wear a bodysuit with skinny jeans,I let my hair fall freely before grabbing my purse.

"Shall we?" Ivan asked as I step out from the closet.

I grinned "Yeah"

I intertwined our fingers together and we head to drystan room first, he was fast asleep. I place a kiss on his forehead, we turned around to leave when Alfred walks into the room.