28

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST POV...

Time flies fast and now I am six months pregnant, just three months to go. As for Paris, she gave birth to a girl and a boy. I felt so happy holding my niece and nephew in my arms.

"Mommy" Yulia tugs at the edge of my dress.

We are currently at my pastries store and I took Yulia and drystan with me. Yulia was against the idea of coming with me, but drystan was so excited to come with me.

I look down at her "Yeah?"

"I feel so sleepy" she pouts.

I chuckled and hold her small hand leading her into my office. I push open another door which leads to my mini bedroom, and I lie her on the bed caressing her face softly.

"Go to sleep baby"

She yawns "Daddy will pick us up right?"

"Yes, now go to sleep"

After a few minutes she sleeps off, I step out of the room and walk out of my office. Drystan was in the kitchen stuffing his face with cake, I chuckled staring at him.

Maximum grins "Sorry ma, I couldn't resist his cuteness when he asked for it"

"Its okay, you don't have to apologise"

Mia brings out a cake from the oven "Ma, you are here"

I nodded "Delivery for the Wayne's?"

"Yes ma"

I make my way over to drystan "Enjoying yourself bud?"

He grins widely "Yes mommy!!!"

I ruffle his hair getting up from the floor and my phone dings. I bring it out from my pocket and saw it was a text from Matthew informing me that he is outside.

I tuck my phone in my pocket before walking out from the kitchen. I got out from the shop and found Matthew leaning on his car, he takes off his glasses and slick his hair back and damn that was hot and I giggled.

"Do you find me that amusing?"

I Chuckled "I can't believe I once had a crush on you, silly me"

He smirks "I am desirable ma"

"Full of yourself aren't you? Enough about you, what brings you here?"

"I spoke with one of the pilots and your flight is ready ma it's up to you to decide when you are ready to go"

I nodded "Good job"

"You still haven't told don,have you?"

I sighed "I will speak to him tonight"

"Okay ma, I got to go"

I nodded tightening my coat around my body and make my way back into the shop. I have no idea how Ivan would react, but I really have to go to new York.

At eight in the evening, Ivan drove in and took us home. We stopped by in a restaurant for dinner and then getting home,I got the kids ready for bed before walking up the stairs to the fourth floor.

"Babe" I called out not able to find him in the room,I frowned and push open the bathroom door he wasn't there and also not in the closet, but the balcony door was opened so I go in and he was sat on the couch looking so deep in thoughts.

"Ivan"

He looks up at me and gestured for me to sit on his lap. And I did, he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck and I could tell something was bothering him.