Day with nightmare

Classic pov: I woke up to the feeling someone was watching me and when I opened my eyes I saw nightmare looming over me oh right! Today is the day I hang out with him "Are you awake?" "Yes I am now where are we going today?" "That is for me to know and for you to find out." Another surprise I suppose and once again he covered my eyes with his tentacles and I heard the sound of a portal opening a few seconds later I gasped he took me to dreamtale! "What do you think?" "This place is more beautiful than last time!" "Heh...I guess so I know how much you love sleeping below the tree with me so I decided why not take a day to enjoy ourselves." I ran below the tree the negative side of course nightmare told me not to touch the other half. (Classic sat down on the tree and slowly fell asleep)

Nightmare pov:I should have known he would fall asleep on the tree guess I have to guard him dream sometimes comes here but then again, why did I bring him here if that's a risk? I honestly don't know what I was thinking bringing him here with suck a risk but oh well he's here now and I can't change that. (Error opens a portal to dreamtale to let nightmare know that it's time to go back) "Nightmare it's time to go back it's getting late also is he asleep or what" "He's asleep I'll pick him up and take him thru the portal bring us home error" "Yes boss!" He opened up a portal to classics room and I layer him on his bed before heading to my room today was lovely I hope he sleeps well.

Word count:303