Cuddles with horror

Classic pov: I woke up to the soft comfort of my head on my pillow in room wait....wasn't I just in dreamtale? I must've fell asleep what day is it today? Oh...I guess I finished the week with the others I might as well go to horrors room and give him the cuddles I promised that I would give him a little extra attention.( Classic walked into horrors room to find him whimpering while holding a pillow) "K..killer? What's wrong are you ok" (no response) I climbed on his bed and replaced the pillow with my body he slightly opened his eyes and gave a tired smile how long was he waiting for me? "Shh it's alright horror I'm here calm down there's nothing to worry about" (Horror hugs him tighter but classic doesn't mind) "Sleep horror you definitely need it"

Word count:279

How was book number 3? If you guys didn't know all my undertale stories so far are linked together kind of like a series I will immediately start working on book 4

Book 4 description:

Name: A new member
In an au far away lived a sans named fell who would constantly get abused by his brother and wanted a way out. When classic hears cries of pain erupting in his mind he knew that an au of sans was suffering so he took a look inside his computer and found that a sans was at 0.3 hp that horrified him so he panicked and his breathing went shallow. Error heard it and rushed to sans side and he confessed everything. Will they be able to find this au or will fell dust and be forgotten?