❗️ Headcanons ❗️

I will update this segment often :]
(Update 1: January 23rd, 2023)
(Update 2: I forgot oops.... May 7th, 2023)
(Update 3: Revising HCS + New. May 15th, 2023)

❤️Fluff❤️

1. Three would absolutely adopt any animal he thinks is adorable. I mean this dude has a whole ugandan knuckles army and eggdog. This behavior obviously concerns Four, so he set some restrictions on his adopting. After all, he doesn't want a wild bear roaming around the house.

2. Three and Four are definitely theater kids, especially Three. They indulge in a bunch of musicals, perform, karaoke, you get the point. Three's theater side shines out more than Four's though.

3. Three sings about Four when he's alone or with his kids. Four has eavesdropped at least once and was left absolutely flabbergasted.

4. Three reads bedtime stories to Four either in person or online. Sometimes it would be Four reading them to Three. Three would often either write the stories or improvise them on spot though.

5. Four comes up with the most outlandish pet names for Three that it's not even funny anymore. He has called him a mischievous homosexual, emo boy, dead meme fella, babycakes, you get the point. On the other hand, Three comes up with absolutely brilliant pet names. (mostly)

6. Three can make bracelets. He once made one just for Four and gifted it to him. Four has kept it ever since.

7. They can both carry each other easily. Four is usually the one carrying Three though since they both enjoy it more.
-
8. They ain't cis... It's canon I know Luke personally. /j Trans, multigender, or fluid they're not cis at all. Oh and of course they're a Bi (Four) for Pan (Three) couple. They really trust each other the most with this stuff because they're little fruit people, and they generally feel more comfortable I guess.

9. It took so long for them to get together because Four's a dense idiot. He genuinely can't really tell the difference between homie or homo unless the person make it really explicit. There's another reason, but it's more angsty? Actually Four is just dense in general.

10. They both wear contacts. Three wears glasses more than Four because he likes to be stylish and all. Four meanwhile is basic man.

11. They have some sort of angel and devil qualities. Four has a halo and can have his eyes turn yellow, and Three has horns. They also both have tails: Four with a yellow pointy tail and Three with a red fluffy point tail.

12. Three and Four have some gray hairs from stress. Four usually helps him dye it even though it isn't that much even. Sometimes Three likes to keep it undyed whereas Four hides his with his hat.

13. Three and Four can turn into chonks/beegs whenever their emotions are too strong. For example, Four would turn into a beeg whenever he's scared out of his mind.

14. Three and Four can go through each other's devices in order to easily reach each other.

15. "Three has experience" this "Four has experience" that nah they both have ZERO expertise in romance, so they generally are awkward half of the time. Speaking of which...

16. There are a variety of ways that they could have gotten together, but my favorites have to be the ones where they're both dumb as hell about it.

17. Four has a little bit of unshaved facial hair at times... until Three slides towards him and shaves it off because he doesn't enjoy how it looks on him. He definitely looks after Four when it comes to hygiene now despite him not being that good at it either.

18. Four is a tiny bit taller than Three, and he pokes fun at him for that. The thing is that Mario is taller than both of them.

💔Angst💔

1. They often have nightmares at night. Three has nightmares about Terrance and it's tied in with his insecurities. Four has nightmares tied in with his survivors guilt and his fear of losing anyone else. Three usually visits Four during these times for comfort whether that be him consoling Four or vice versa.
-
2. It took Four and Three so long to get together due to their conflicting and complicated relationship with each other alongside their feelings. Four was basically conditioned to feel bad about being even a bit fruity not as a joke. Three meanwhile didn't want to screw up the already shakey relationship. He also thought that Four would've just made fun of him.

3. They both carry intense guilt for the horrors they have put eachother through. Four doesn't really get to display that regret that much due to the persona he puts on.

4. Three and Four can generally feel their meme senses to the same degree, but one or both can become stronger or weaker when put into terrible situations. For example, Three's meme senses were shocking him at an alarming rate as Four was overworking himself. Four's were practically absent until Three brought him back to the light.
-
5. They both have major scars from the Revelations and the "IT'S GOTTA BE PERFECT" incident. Specifically, they both have missing textures: Four's is on his right arm while Three's is on his left. They also both have faint little scars and vein marks from those incidents. They can glow and turn purple/pink in certain situations, and their eye pupils can go a bit gray.

• Three has a HUGE red scar on the right side of his face from being fused with red, and that resulted in his right eye turning black with a red pupil. The scar goes throughout his whole body, but he mainly uses meme magic to cover up his facial scar since the other ones are mainly covered up or faint. He also has a couple other scars from the internet graveyard including his original eye scar. They both feel a huge amount of guilt for them, but they often try to comfort each other about it.