💔 While He Works Away 💔

SPOILERS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
"SMG4: SMG4... Are You Ok?"
"SMG4: Mario Goes To Ohio"
"SMG4: Mario Steals The Constitution"
"Mario Delves Into Nintendo Anti-Piracy Screens..." (Ending)
"SMG4: MAR10 DAY"

BASED ON LINES FROM THE FOLLOWING:
"It's Gotta Be Perfect..." (Live Stream)

So I basically wrote this throughout yesterday and today from when the stream came out.
Enjoy!
===

4 grunted and hit his keyboard again. Yet another part of his video is spazzing out. He doesn't want any flaws in it, not even timing wise. It has to be perfect. Nothing else matters to him anymore. His friends, crew, hallucinations, the knocking at his door, they can all wait. Nobody understands him anyways. The video needs to be the best thing ever, so he cannot have the process interrupted again by another wifi outage. As he kept working on it, voices started to be heard alongside the knocking.

Meggy: "SMG4, come out now, or else... I'm not gonna watch your Youtube videos!"

Boopkins: "SMG4, I have some online movies to watch! You wanna watch them with me?"

Boopkins: "SMG4, are you ok?"

Meggy: "SMG4?!" Their attempts were in vain, as 4 did not answer any of their calls. She stomped away, disappointed. She headed downstairs, passing by an unsuspecting 3 sitting on the steps.

Ever since the party incident, he has been sitting in the castle watching 4's stream. With every passing minute, he became more anxious, his foot rapidly tapping on a step. It was like everything in him was fading away with only his senses and dread being strong. He lowered his head, contemplating his success. Was it worth driving his guardian counterpart insane? 3 stood up and turned off the stream. Maybe he should make up for what he had done with something that might be able to help 4. 3 stood up and summoned a portal to his starbucks house, and he hopped in.

After a brief moment, 3 entered back into the castle, both of his hands full, and he traveled up the stairs to 4's room. A desk slam and grunting can be heard as he approaches the door. He pauses for a moment before proceeding to knock.

3: "Hey man... Uhh, you in there?" The question is followed up with nothing but silence. "Alright. I'm just gonna leave this.. coffee.. by the door... if you want.. I guess." He placed the steaming cup right beside the door and walked away, stepping out of the castle with another coffee cup in his hand. It was a fairly nice day outside. The birds chirped and the weather didn't give anyone their 13th reason. 3 walked down the path, hoping to not think about what had happened for a while. This, however, brought more into his mind.

Boopkins: "SMG4, I made a big mess outside, I need your help!"

Boopkins: "SMG4!!"

Boopkins: "SMG4, can I use your computer to stream anime?"

Meggy: "SMG4, please come out!"

The pure joy of the time he had with 4 before all of this went down felt like a thing from the past, although it was only 3 weeks ago. He had helped 4 from a dark place and showed him how to rise up again. They played with dolls, drank energy drinks, dressed up, you name it. Now all he can think about is it being a detrimental mistake to even have a little fun with him and support him since it pretty much led to his insanity. He turned to a nearby McDonald's, feelings rushing towards him. 3 winced for a moment, before brushing it off and heading away.

Before 4 knew it, knocking could be heard at his door again from his fellow guardian friend. "Hey man. Uh... I got the Maccas." He set it right beside the coffee, waiting for a response. Quiet, again. 3 started breathing heavily. Is he ever going to leave? Has he doomed everyone? What if everyone finds out he caused this? He strolled back to the stairs and sat on the top step, tapping his foot on the step below and reopening 4's stream.