❤️ After Party ❤️

[This takes place a little after the 2022 Christmas Special, and they aren't together yet.]

Hours upon hours had flown by, and everyone was essentially tired at this point. Many had already fallen asleep whether it was in the salt snow or somewhere else. Some were even hungover. They really did party hard that night. There was one thing everyone agreed on: They did NOT want to clean up the mess that was left behind. One was left to do it though, and it wasn't One because he was hungover too. It was an odd number though, and it was Three.

He was shoveling a ton of salt into many cans, throwing them to the side afterwards. "Jeez. this place is filthy." Suddenly, he saw a random figure in the distance awake. "Hey!! You-"

Bob: "Whattttt........"

Of course he's drunk. Three stomped his foot and pointed towards the huge mess. "Can you try to help??"

Bob stumbled around. "Uhhhhhh-" He then proceeded to fall face first into it.

Three: "You little-" What did he expect? It was Bob out of all people anyway. He picked him up and realized something. Maybe he should bring the guests somewhere else while he fixes up everything. How come he hadn't thought of it sooner? He decided to go off and place him to the side on the stairs. The next person to be dragged off to the side would be...

Four: "...Mhhhh....."

Three: "You gotta be kidding me. Weren't you JUST awake and poking fun at my ass 15 minutes ago?"

Four: "...hhhh..." He was completely out of it.

Three: "I guess the spiked drink really knocked him out, huh?"

Four: "W...what?"

Three jumped: "Oh I- you're awake?"

Four: "Yes... I livee....." He opened his eyes, and they barely even met with Three's.

Three: "...Uh.. Do you mind if I just... move you to the side a little-" He was slightly stammering.

Four: "...room?"

Three rolled his eyes: "C'mon, I don't- I don't have all- Okay fine." He didn't feel like arguing with him tonight. Although it can be amusing and all throughout the day, it's a lot different when it's right after a massive event. He's exhausted, and doesn't want to do much. The thing is... Three felt odd. Not the kind of odd where you feel weirded out, more like the odd where you feel awkward and nervous.

He wasn't even going to do anything embarrassing. It's just picking him up and bringing him to his room, for crying out loud! He had the guts to carry a trashy rag dude, so why not his own guardian counterpart. At last, Three scooped Four off from the floor. When blood started to rush to his face, he discovered why he felt so off.

Four: "..Wh...huh-"

Three: "I'm bringing you to your room okay?!"

Four: "Waiiittt realllly??"

Three: "No shit dumbass. First of all, do you want to sleep here?! I know you love a comfy bed for snoozing. Second-" He spoke too much.

Four: "..Awee... you caree!?"

Three became red: "SHUT THE FUCK UP. Anyway... you know you gotta be safe and sound when you're asleep. That's the general rule for everyone." He should be the one zipping it before he ends up slipping a detrimental secret.

Goddammit... This was not going the way he intended. Even if Four didn't remember anything after tonight, Three would still have the memory lurking in his head. He decided to rush upstairs before anything got worse. On his way to the room, he noticed how Four looked. He appeared... so peaceful. Of course he has a face full of happiness and such since that's his default setting, but he had never seen him so... tender? Whatever the word was.

Oh yeah, Three had a duty to do. He opened the door to a strangely clean room. There was only really some dust and a couple drinks this time although that's probably because it's Christmas today. He gently placed Four in his bed and covered him up with a blanket.

Right when he was about to leave though, Four spoke up. "Three...."

Three paused: "What do you want?"

Four: "I have a... question."

Three fiddled with the door handle. "Make it quick."

Four muttered: "Please... stay."

Three got caught off guard. "Huh-" Why did he want him to stay? What did he want? Another silly video? To tease him? What could possibly-

Four: "Don't wanna... be alone..."

Three: "...Fine. Only for a bit." It was whatever. He went back to his bed and laid down next to the sleepy guardian. Four slowly wrapped his arms around him as he got settled in. "..Hm?"

Four: "Mhhh... warm....."

Three: "Heh.. cute." He pat Four's head.

Four became a bit red: "Mhm??"

Three: "Oh uh- nothing. Just... rest." As the awkward silence slowly passed them over, they both began to fall asleep. Three was trying to resist the feeling, but it didn't help that he was kind of trapped in bed with Four. It eventually took him over, and he fell asleep in his arms.

---

Mario: "FOUR, MY HANDS ARE KNIVES!!!!" He banged on Four's bedroom door.

Four: "Hhrrrgghh...." He looked at the clock, and it was only 6:26 A.M. "Mario... not now."

Mario: "I LOOKED DOWN AND MY HANDS ARE KNIFES!!"

Four: "How'd you bang on my door then??" He buried his face into his indigo blanket.

Mario: "I DON'T WANNA BE BOB DUD- Oh. They're right here!"

Four groaned: "Of course..."

Mario: "Oh now my feet are knives."

Four: "What the... whatever just-" The blanket started to move a bit. "Huh???" To his surprise, it wasn't even a...

Three: "Huhh? ...Oh- WHAT THE-"

Four: "OH MY FUCKING GOD- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Three: "A-"

Four tumbled off his bed, feeling his face turn red. Three grabbed the actual blanket and covered his face with it.

Four: "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA-"

Three: "I WAS TIRED!!! ALSO YOU HELD ME IN HERE!"

Four: "I WAS TIRED TOO, MATE!!"

Three quickly scuttled to his feet and opened the portal. "WHATEVER... BYE SCRUB." He backed away into it, and it shortly closed. Four was left dumbfounded. He was sleeping with him? Once in a lifetime opportunity for that to happen. How was he ever going to confess these stupid feelings to him if this shit kept happening? He got out of bed, still shocked about what just happened. What he completely forgot was that he was talking to someone before that went down.

Mario: "...Hah. GAY-"

Four promptly hit him in the face with the door when he came out.

---

(1088)