COMING SOON

Introduction

Introduction

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

27 years old

Apparently working in a grocery store as a cashier while applying job in a big company to pursue his dreams

In a relationship with the popular agent detective but hush... It's a secret

Currently lives alone but sometimes spends his time with his boyfriend.

Experiencing a money crisis even though he knows his boyfriend can provide him with that but doesn't want to be a burden to him.

Also, he was surrounded by bad people so which means he got badly influenced by them.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

25 years old

He is an agent and detective at the same time

It might not be so obvious but he loves his boyfriend so much

Also lives alone in his penthouse but most of the time he doesn't stay there due to his work and barely got time to go to his place

Is willing to do anything to show his love towards his boyfriend and their relationship is still secret for some reason

He doesn't actually show much emotion to someone unless it is Taehyung.

Prologue

Where Taehyung was secret in a relationship with the popular agent and detective Jeon Jungkook. Their relationship is fine, not toxic, they both love each other. But the problem is their status, Jungkook came from a rich family while Taehyung isn't. That's the reason why Taehyung decided to become a stripper without telling his boyfriend because of his money problem.

However, his decision immediately changed due to his guilt also his pride. Also realizing that the club he was trying to apply to is illegal and known for human trafficking and syndicate. But he was too late to back up when the police and detective raid the club while he was inside.

Some of the people inside escaped but most of them got caught and Taehyung was one of them. They were immediately thrown in jail and Taehyung knew he fucked up when he saw Jungkook who was in charge of the raid.

This story might include this ff.

-Cases

-Romance

-Drama (A little bit)

-Homophobic

-Comedy

-Sweetness

-Top Jungkook

-Bottom Taehyung

-Sensitive topic (I'm not sure)

-Happy ending, I guess?

REMINDER: No updates will come out. Also for those who want part 2/sequel for my story "Love," you guys can check out my second account.

Cover and banner credits: btsachu