2

I started to toss and turn in the bed as the alarm clock kept blaring in my ear I reached my hand out hitting the top of it to turn it off . I sat up in my bed rubbing the back of my neck as I let out a tiny grown seeing what time it was "5:00am great another day" I rolled my eyes as I flew the covers off me I went to my bag to grab my shampoo, body wash, razor, conditioner, face wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and a pair of clothes, and clean undergarments so I could change in the bathroom.

Luckily before I went to bed Henry showed me where the bathroom was he showed me how to use the shower since it was a little different than the one back home. When I step foot in the bathroom the first thing I did was turn on the light I had to close my eyes for a few seconds so I could get used to it. I close the door behind me as I sat my stuff on the counter I put everything I need for the shower on the shelf as I grabbed the towel from the little closet in the bathroom. I put one down on the floor so I don't get water there as I put the other one hanging up so I could reach for it.

I took off my my pajama shirt as I looked at myself in the mirror to see the bruises, scratches, handprints on my arms, stomach, and on my chest remind me of what happened throughout my life. I shook my head as I turned away from the mirror to turn on the hot water so I can get the shower ready I took off my pants and my underwear seeing the bruises, and handprints on them as well I shook my head again as I stepped foot in the shower so I could get cleaned.

After the shower I grabbed the towel wrapping it around myself as I went to go brush my teeth after I was done that I dried myself off and started to get dressed there was a blow dryer in here so I use that to blow dry my hair so it wasn't sopping wet. I did leave my hairbrush in the room so I didn't have to go back and grab that I pulled the drawer open by the sink to see a roll of bandages I smiled as I took off my hoodie, and started to wrap my arms up after I was finished patching up my alarms I threw my hoodie back on. I left my stuff in the bathroom since Henry told me I could as I went back to my room to go brush my hair, and grab my backpack and other stuff I need for school.

After I grabbed everything that I needed I went downstairs to be met with Henry and his daughter Charlotte sitting at the table "good morning y/n." Henry sounded chipper as I just sat down in my seat putting the bag beside my chair "morning y/n" I looked at the little girl giving her a wave as Henry put a plate in front of me "here kid eat up and are you sure you don't want me to take you to school?" I closed my eyes as I grab some food on my forte "yeah." I open my eyes after I swallow the food to see him sitting back down in his seat "all right kid if you're sure." I just nodded my head as I finished off the food on my plate. I stood up from the table as I grab my water bottle and went to go fill it up. I put the water bottle on the counter as I went back upstairs grabbing the skateboard that I own. I went back downstairs grabbing my water bottle from the counter, and put it in my bag. I threw the bag off my shoulder as I kept the skateboard in hand I turned my head slightly giving them a wave goodbye as I left through the front door.

I looked at the time to see it was 6:00am the school starts at 7:00am so I did an hour but I did have to look around the school to get my schedule, and everything so that will probably take up that hour. I hopped on my skateboard and started to go down the route that I remember Henry taking the other day so I can get to the hell oops sorry school.

Once I finally arrived I saw a bunch of other kids already here so was getting dropped off by their parents others was driving themselves. I picked up my skateboard and put it on my backpack after clipping it I threw my backpack back on as I went into the school to the front office.

Once I got inside I saw the lady at the desk she was typing something on the computer "hey." she looked up to see me standing there "oh your y/n l/n the new girl right?" I nodded my head as she pulled out my schedule "if you just wait about two more minutes I can get someone to start showing you around." I nodded my head as I went over to take a seat as I started to look at my schedule.

1A 7:10-8:05 class 101
1B 8:10-9:00 class 55
2A 9:05-9:55 class 137
3A 10:00-10:50 class 299
Second lunch 10:50-1:30
3B 11:36-12:23 class 243
4A 12:28-1:16 class 89
4B 1:21-2:10 class 78

I looked at my schedule confused it was totally different than my last schedule "y/n?" I looked up as I heard my name. It was a young girl she had jet black hair gray eyes and dark brown skin "hi I'm Mary I'll be the one showing you around the school." I nodded my head as I stood up and handed her my schedule "I guess we should start with your classes huh?" I nodded my head as I took my schedule back as I picked up my bag "not much of a talker huh?" I just shrugged my shoulders as I started to walk to the door "hey wait up i'm the one supposedly show me you around." she started to whine as she followed me out of the door.

'This bitch is going to give me a headache' I stopped in my tracks waiting for her to catch up "all right why don't we start with your first class math." I gave her a slight nod as I followed her to my first block.

she stopped by the class door "this is your first class mathematic 101" I nodded my head as I open the door seeing some students in their seats already "hello how can I help you" I looked at the professor he had brown hair turning white patchy skin and blue eyes "mr. blossom i'm sorry she kind of just barged in." I looked back at Marie then at the teacher. I held out my hand for him to shake "y/n." he smiled as he took my hand "so you're the new student. it's a pleasure to meet you y/n I can't wait to see what you can do." I just nodded my head as I took my hand back then turned on my hill to head out the door to the next class "not again!" I put both of my hands in my hoodie pocket as Mary try to catch up.

"Ok next class is 55 engineering" I just looked forward as I followed Mary to the class not really caring about what she was saying. I was trying to remember my surrounding so I wouldn't get lost after a while of walking we finally arrived at the next class, and just like the first one I open the door without even knocking "how can I help you kid." I looked at the teacher he look to be in his mid 40s I would say he looked irritated nothing really special about him. "mr. Ivy this is y/n your new student." he looked me up and down from his desk as I did the same "I see what class is she in" Mary looked at me to see if I would speak, but I would "second" the teacher nodded his head as I spun on my hill heading out of the classroom not liking him.

I started to walk back the way we came since I did see my third class back there "Y/N!" I heard Mary yell my name but I wasn't paying attention. I just kept walking until I bumped into someone "watch were you're going!" I look to see who the owner of the voice was I looked him up and down seeing what he was wearing he had light brown skin wearing a red hoodie with blue shorts he did have blue eyes with dark brown hair the thing that got me was he was wearing a mask a bunny mask. I just stare at the guy as he stare back at me "Mark what's going on?" another boy appear beside him he had light peach skin light brown hair he was wearing a green shirt with dark blue shorts he had green eyes as well as a bear mask "this little prick wasn't watching when she was going." I just rolled my eyes "fuck off." he looks surprised as I started to walk away but before I could get any father one of them grabbed me by the shoulder "you listen here!" I looked out of the corner of my eye to see it was the one with the bear mask "Simon what's going on dude?" I look at the new boy up and down he had dark brown skin as well as dark brown hair he was wearing a blue shirt with a vest over it as well as brown shorts he also had brown eyes he also had a chicken mask o "apparently this girl bumped into Mark and instead of apologizing she told us to fuck off." I just rolled my eyes as a grab the guys hand and hit a press appointment making him like go.

I stared at the three boys as I gave them the bird then kept walking not caring what they think, or said I looked back at my schedule to see the next class I had to get it 137, but I didn't get far until someone grabbed my risk "I don't like how you were talking to my friends." I looked at the guy that was grabbing my risk he had brown hair pale skin a great tank top on light blue shorts he had blue eyes as will a mask like the rest of them except this time it was a foxy mask "so?" before he could get another word out Mary appeared by my side "I am so sorry about her!" I looked at Mary then at the guy "you see she's new." he looked at Mary then back at me "that doesn't give her an excuse to talk to my friends the way she did." he tightened his grip on my risk which wasn't a good idea my instincts kicked in making me twist his arm and kicked him in the back "fuck off!" I held up my middle finger to him as I started to walk away.

"Y/n what were you thinking?" Mary appeared by my side as I just kept one "those four are bad news, and you just got on their bad side!" I just shrugged my shoulders as I kept walking not caring as Mary was freaking out.