5

Once school finally ended I was able to go back to the place I'm staying at. I unclipped my skateboard from my bag 'this is gonna be fun' I still had the benches over my eye so my left vision was compromised I just shook my head as I threw the skateboard down jumping on it so I could get started on my way back.

once I finally arrived at the house I saw both Henry and Charlotte outside by the car I looked at the time to see it was over 4:30pm. I stopped in front of the driveway picking up my skateboard as I carried it underneath my arm "ah y/n you're here.. what happened?" Henry quickly ran over grabbing my face as I rolled my eyes pushing him away "kid what happened?" I looked away from him back in the direction of school "fight." I mumbled out "y/n you got into another fight." I just looked at him as I shrugged my shoulders "we'll deal with that later go pick something nice on get out the hoodie for one." I gave him a dead I glare "don't give me that look we're going over to my best friends house for dinner so go change please." I just rolled my eyes as I went in.

I shut my doors as I put my skateboard down in its normal place as I went over to my closet pulling out a nice blouse and a nice pair of jeans I quickly put the new outfit on trying not to look at the reminder of what happened. I went over to my mirror grabbing my hair brush and brushing up my hair making sure there was no tangles I looked at my face seeing the wrap that Michael did "he kind of did a shitty job" I quickly poured one of the strains taking off the bandage to see the damage "not as bad as I thought but it will be black and blue for at least two days." I shook my head as I threw the bandage away. I turned off my light as I close the door behind me so I could head out to the car.

I made sure that I lock the door before I went to go sit in the front seat with Henry "you look nice but that black eye. do I need to go up to the school?" I shook my head no as I looked out of the window "all right. let's just get heading over then, and by the way they have a son your age so you might get along" I just rolled my eyes as he pull the car out of the driveway.

On the way there it was almost complete silent other than Charlotte talking her head off about seeing her friends I just kept looking out the window trying to remember the route just in case I have to make a break for it "you know kid I think you and my friend son will get along. I mean you two do have the same interests guitar playing, skateboarding, getting into fights he's a good boy don't get me wrong, but he does have some behavior issues." I glanced at Henry a little bit "I actually got off the phone with his father my friend William saying that he got into a fight today as well." I just hummed not really paying attention to what he was saying I think he got the hint because he shut up, and stop trying to talk to me.

After about half an hour drive he finally pulled in a driveway "All right you two we're here, and y/n please try to be on your best behavior." I just rolled my eyes as I open the door stepping outside of the car I looked back to seeing Henry carrying his daughter since she kind of fell asleep in the car. When we got up to the door Henry rang the doorbell waiting for his friend to answer "Henry glad you can make it." I looked at the man that was in front of us he was around 6'1 he had pale skin brown hair he had blue eyes I think they mostly looks silver I looked him up and down to see him wearing black jeans with a white button up shirt he was wearing black shoes as well he honestly look like a skeleton "yep! Hope we didn't keep you wait." The man stepped aside letting us in the house "not at all, and I'm guessing this is y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you I'm William Afton" I just looked at his hand them back about him "yeah she's very quiet, and doesn't like touching people or people touching her." William put his hand down as I heard more footsteps coming into the room.

I looked over to see his wife I'm assuming two little kids and..... Michael. I turned around on my heel as I put both of my hands up "fuck no!" Henry looked at me surprise as I was about to walk out but he stopped me "y/n what's the problem?" I just looked at him as I pointed at Michael "oh great so she's the one you were telling me about." I just glared at Michael as he glad back "you two know each other?" Henry raised an eyebrow as William look at Michael "yeah we know each other." he crossed his arms he didn't look too happy to see me either "wait is he the one you got in a fight with?" Henry sounded a little bit surprised but dumbfounded "you could say that." Henry just shook his head "well let's just see if you two could get along for tonight can you do that for me y/n" I just rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms "i'm taking that as a yes if you like it or not." I looked back at them basically glaring at Michael "well I'm almost done dinner so why don't we let the kids play while we talk." Williams wife sounded nice

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 07, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I'll stay  Michael x female Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें