It's been a week now since I made enemies with the populace I think everyone calls them that I don't know but I honestly couldn't care to be honest it's kind of funny seeing what they do it's honestly been making me laugh seeing them struggle. Sure Michael and his friends gets on my nerves because there relentless with their pranks, fights or just bothering me to no end, but the popular ones I can ignore them easily they don't really try anything so I just pretend they're not there. Of course they have tried to get me in trouble with the teachers saying that I did something that I didn't or I caused a fight, and which I do get in trouble for that, but that's something I can deal with cents they're just trying to get underneath my skin they haven't done anything physical to me make me piss off.

It was a normal day in school to be honest Michael was being annoying as I just sat in my seat trying to focus "would you stop that!" I glanced at him has he just kept pressing his pen making that clicking noise "why should I?" I was about to take the pen from him before the teacher called on both of us "Michael, y/n do you mind telling the class what our talking about" I just rolled my eyes as I looked in the opposite direction of the teacher "y/n" he came closer to my desk. I shook my head as he took another step closer, but I stood up I grabbed my stuff and went to the back of the class to avoid the teacher I could tell he was mad, but I didn't care the two students that sat back here wasn't here today so the seats are open. The teacher shook his head as he went back up to the board to start teaching again Michael look at back at me with a smirk on his face I just gave him a dead eye glare as I flipped him off he rolled his eyes he turned back around in his seat to start focusing on the lesson.

After the hour what's up I grabbed myself so I could leave, but before I could the teacher called me "y/n I needed to stay after class." I looked at the teacher a little bit frustrated but obey. Once everyone was gone he spoke up again "listen you're gonna have to start talking. You might get away with it in all your other classes but not this one a part of your grade is participation, and you're not doing that just sitting there." I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the seat "don't you walk out of the door I'm not done talking with you!" I just turned my head a little bit as I push the door open "fuck you." the door slammed behind me as I left the classroom.

I was just walking around the halls so I could get to my next class I know it wasn't a far walk so it will only take me a couple of minutes.

"you really want to do?" "you're the one that started it!"  "it's four against one you're going to lose!"

I look to my left to see Michael fighting with the 'popular kids' I shook my head as I was just gonna leave not getting involved I had no point getting involved that was until one of them got pushed into me "huh?" he turned his head slightly to look at me he then smiled as he hit me right in the eye "what the fuck?"  I close my left eye as I keened him in the side. I rolled my eyes as I drop my book bag 'why am I doing this' I picked the guy up by the collar of his shirt and threw him over my shoulder making him laying on top one of the other kids. The ringleader turned around as I kicked her in the stomach again. I turned my head slightly to see Michael beat up he had a bloody nose and some bruising on his arms hand legs he looked at me confused as to why I was here "this fight doesn't concern you." I started to laugh a little bit as I looked at the other girl "you know it didn't until that jackass decided to punch me in the eye." I cracked my knuckles as I looked at them "i'm gonna say this once run along. I don't care where you go I don't care what you do, but it would be safe if you ran along before I decide to pommel you to the ground." when I was making threats I never mind talking it's how you say strike fear. The jackass that punched me in the eye started to laugh "what you think you can take us?" I just shook my head as a smile "I don't think I know why I can." he started to run at me but I quickly grabbed his wrist and kicked him in the stomach making him bend over in pain as he dropped to the ground I kicked the ringleader in the back of the head making her fall I looked at the other two with a creepy smile I could tell that they didn't want any part of this as they basically just grab their friends, and ran away like scared little pussycat.

I let out a sigh as I looked at Michael I shook my head as I went over to my bag grabbing some bandages that I keep on hand, and a tissue. I went back over to him as he try to get up I got down on one of my knees as I put the tissue on his nose he moved his hand quick to grab my risk "easy." he just looked at me as I removed the tissue "I'm just trying to make your nose stop bleeding." he looked away for me as I put the tissue back on his nose with my other hand I grabbed his hand moving it up to pinch the bridge of his nose "keep that there." I grabbed the bandages as I took his other arm to start wrapping the bruises "why are you helping me?" I looked at him a little bit as I shrugged my shoulders "I don't get it one minute you're acting like you hate me then this you're helping you got involved with the fight why would-" before he could continue I interrupted him "because I understand the situation!" he looked a little bit surprises as I started to wrap his leg "let's just say I wasn't liked in my old school I watched people pass by when I was getting into fights. So I understand the situation when someone needs help I couldn't see someone being in that situation as I was, and just walked away that and like I said that jackass punched me in the eye so it became my problem." he stay quiet as I finish wrapping up his leg.

I was about to move back before he grab the wraps for me "come here." he grabbed my hoodie a little bit pulling me closer to him "since you helped me I'll help you" he started to wrap my eye which got me confused "now why are you helping me?" he started to laugh a little bit as he tied the wrap off "I you helped me I mean you helped make my nose stop bleeding you patched up my arms, and legs it was the least I could do." I just shook my head as I got up "thanks." I held up my hand helping him up "no problem, but we are not to speak of this." I just nodded my head slightly as I went to go pick up my bag "see you next class." before he could even respond I went to our next class I know I had it with him so I would be seeing him again shortly.

MICHAEL POV

I watched her walk off as I just stood there. I shook my head as I grabbed my bag throwing it off my shoulder 'maybe she isn't as bad as I thought. Maybe we just got off on the wrong foot' I started to walk to the class as I kept thinking to me 'but then again she did threaten my friends they just told me they bumped into her, but I know how those three could get especially Mark he's a hothead maybe it wasn't her fault, but that again...' I just kept thinking to myself as I made my way to class.