Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe(1)

A horrid singing done by Gomez and Morticia Addams plagued the wars of the Addams siblings, Wednesday and y/n. In the driver seat was the families butler lurch, and the youngest Addams kid, Pugsely. The horrific singing eventually turned into a make out session for the parents, as the Addams siblings were helpless to watch.

However, the parents catch on quickly, and separate, address the kids.

Morticia: "children, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?"

Wednesday: "y/n, please remind our parents that I’m no longer speaking to them"

Y/n: "hey, if you didn't notice, I'm being forced there too"

Gomez: "I promise you, my little viper, my mighty candle, you both will love Nevermore. Won’t they Tish?"

Morticia: "Of course. It’s the perfect school for them"

Wednesday: "Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? I have no interest in following in your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society"

Morticia: "I merely meant that finally you both will be among peers who understand you. Maybe you’ll even make some friends"

Gomez: "Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It’s a magical place. It’s where I met your mother. And we fell in love.."

Y/n: "oh, and there that go again-"

Wednesday: "You guys are making me nauseous. Not in a good way"

Morticia: "Darling, we aren’t the ones who got you two expelled. That boy’s family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked on your record?"

Wednesday: "Terrible. Everyone would know I failed to get the job done"

Y/n: "after what that guy did to pugs, he didn't deserve that leg!"

The car had eventually pulls into the one and only nevermore academy, the new school for both y/n and Wednesday.

—————————————————

Y/n hated it. He hated every second of this. Sitting on a cushion stool next to his sister Wednesday, which both of them say between their parents, y/n and his sister were forced to listen to their new principle.

Weems: "Wednesday is certainly a unique name. I’m guessing it was the day you were born?"

Wednesday: "I was born on Friday the 13th"

Morticia: "Her name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme, “Wednesday’s child is full of woe”"

Weems: "You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia"

Morticia simply hums. Weems puts the attention on the person that didn't want any. Y/n.

Weems: "well, y/n, it seems your sister is the only one with unique names. Your former name. Tennyson, correct? That is certainly unique"

Y/n: "yea.. guess you can say that.."

Weems: "well, Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?"

Wednesday: "And you graduated with your sanity intact?"

Y/n: "that's Impressive"

Weems cleared her throat.

Weems: "You both certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Wednesday, Eight schools in five years. And y/n, six schools in the same amount of time"

Wednesday: "They haven’t built one strong enough to hold me"

Y/n: "the transforming into monsters thing doesn't sit right with most schools.."