Friend or Woe(2)

Y/n and Julie had gotten more accustomed to one another. They easily got along, and took care of business. It was going smoothly... Until a certain raven entered the building.

Wednesday: "y/n"

Y/n: "what now Wednesday? I'm busy"

Wednesday looked around, seeing only a few people inside. She then looked back at y/n.

Y/n: "ok, fine. I'm not busy. What do you want?"

Wednesday: "I'm going to check something out. You are going to join me"

Y/n: "what makes you think imma go with?"

Wednesday: "in case there's an off chance that the monster is out there"

Y/n stared at his sister for a moment, before grunting.

Y/n: "using my own ego against me, huh?"

Wednesday: "you aren't the type of person to lose so easily. Now come on"

Y/n rolled his eyes, and said a quick goodbye to Julie, before joining his sister, who had already left.

————————————————————————————————————

The Addams siblings had entered a dark forest, mainly at a very old building that was mostly destroying, and run down. They entered the building, as Wednesday opened up her bag, and set it on the ground, letting thing crawl out.

Y/n: "this is it..?"

Thing taps.

Wednesday: "I was expecting more too"

Suddenly, a man walked up behind them, a scowl on his face.

Man: "Who you talking to, little girl?"

Y/n took a step back.

Wednesday: "Use "little" and "girl" to address me again and I can't guarantee your safety"

Man: "This is my place. Get out!"

Wednesday: "Thing, a hand here?"

Thing crawls up to the man, climbing up his leg, and up to his neck, where he began to choke him. As the man runs around, trying to fight thing off of him, Wednesday and y/n roam around the abandoned building.

Eventually, the man gets thing off, and runs away, with thing returning to the Addams siblings.

Wednesday: "There's nothing here"

Y/n: "I was promised a monster fight"

Wednesday: "I said that there would be a chance. Not that it would actually be here"

Y/n rolled his eyes, as Thing taps.

Wednesday: "No, I can't just touch something. My visions seem to happen spontaneously"

Thing taps.

Wednesday: "I would rather dye my hair pink than ask my mother for advice"

Y/n looked at his own hair, before nodding slightly to himself. Before shaking his head.

Y/n: "nah, I'll just stick to the nails for now"

Thing taps.

Wednesday: "Oh, you want me to prove it to you?"

She slammed her hand on a wooden pillar.

Wednesday: "No"

She then walked over and slammed both her hands on the single well standing wall.