Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe(2)

The two Addams enter the fencing training room, decked in black fencing uniforms. Walking down the extended room, the siblings stop at the edge of the mat of an ongoing match between bionca, and Rowan. Rowan then falls over, and points an excessive finger at her. 

Rowan: "Coach, Coach, she tripped me!"

Coach: "It was a clean strike, Rowan"

Bionca: "Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn’t suck. Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition? Anyone else want to challenge me?"

Suddenly, Wednesday steps forward.

Wednesday: "I do"

Bionca: "Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in"

Wednesday: "You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee. Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead"

Y/n: "ooooooh!"

Bionca: "Rowan doesn’t need you to come to his defense. He’s not helpless, he’s lazy"

Wednesday: "Are we doing this or not?"

As Wednesday and Bionca stand across from one another, y/n takes a step back, and stands next to a tall boy with long black hair. Noticing him, y/n turned, and held out his hand.

Y/n: "hey, I'm y/n Addams"

Kevin: "so I've heard. I'm Kevin. Kevin Levin"

They shake hands, as the fight between Wednesday and Bionca goes on, but y/n was distracted.

Y/n: "so, what kinda special thing you got to put you here?"

Kevin: "well, check this out"

Kevin takes off his glove, and grabs the handle of his rapier, as his skin, and somehow his clothes, turned into metal, just like the rapier. Y/n nods, and smirked.

Kevin: "what about you?"

Y/n held up his rolled up sleeve, showing off the Omnitrix.

Y/n: "I can turn myself into a bunch of super cool monsters"

Kevin: "coooool.."

Y/n: "right?"

Kevin: "how'd you get it?"

Y/n: "well.. it kinda just.. stuck itself upon my wrist"

Kevin: "by itself? So you got this living watch on you?"

Y/n: "well, it did jump on my wrist by itself, it didn't really.. do anything else to tell me it was alive"

Kevin was going to respond, but his attention was one the duel between Wednesday and Bianca. Specifically the small cut now on Wednesdays forehead.

Bianca: "Your face finally got that splash of color it so desperately needed"

Y/n: "uh-oh.."

Y/n looks around, before stepping forward between his sister and Bionca.

Y/n: "Kevin, you mind taking my sister to the nurse?"

Kevin: "uh.. sure?"

Wednesday: "I don't need you to rescue me"

Y/n: "I'm not rescuing you. I just want my turn on the queen bee"

Kevin clears his throat, and led Wednesday off to the nurses office, as y/n turned to the coach.

Y/n: "yo coach. Are we able to use abilities during these things?"

Coach: "you may. As long as both sides are in agreement"