𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐛𝐲𝐞-𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
-𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬

The next morning, Maggie and I were woken up early- around ten- by the sprinklers hitting our window. What a great start to our Thursday morning. We'd just lazed around and talked, getting to know each other a little bit more. I'd learned that she didn't have parents and was going into college with the support of her cousin, who had apparently passed and left her a huge fortune. After that the conversation drifted and we both went back to our own things, the lighthearted air from earlier taking a sour tone from the heavy conversation.

I went through my Oa3 account and only read when I was sure that Maggie wouldn't be able to see my screen. Luckily, she decided early to lay head-first on the foot of her bed, half asleep as she listened to music through one headphone.

I was still in my pajamas- a pair of soft white pants with chibi Green Ninja figures on them and an almost knee-length matching green t-shirt. Cute but comfy. Blue, on the other hand, had gotten dressed and was now sporting a pair of black yoga pants, a purple and black striped and cropped sweater that was stylishly ripped around the edges, and a pair of black high-heel combat boots. Her hair was cutely pulled back into messy space buns with pins everywhere, showing off the bottom-half of her shaved head.

I didn't know if I wanted to be her or be with her; she looked like a Pinterest baddie.

Instead, I moved my eyes away from her fit and stared at my laptop, where I'd just opened an email that had been sent from the school a few hours ago.

"Oh, listen to this. We have a required orientation thing since we live in the dorms tonight at six. Apparently if we don't go we get fined like twenty bucks- what the hell? They do roll call and everything," I read the email out-loud to Blue- who apparently liked her middle name more than her first- and she groaned loudly and rolled off her bed and onto the floor, her phone going with her.

I giggled quietly and closed my laptop, sitting back on my bed to pull the covers over me and hold my phone up.

"Oh, whatever. I don't wanna go but I don't wanna pay the stupid fine either. You trying to go together?" Maggie said quickly as she rolled to sit up on the floor. I nodded enthusiastically. I didn't have any other friends to go with and even if we did get lost, doing so with someone else looked a lot less loser-like than if you walked into a giant hall with a hundred other people by yourself.

"Okay, good. I don't mean to cut this short, but I have a hangout with a couple of friends so I'll be back in time for the meeting or whatever. What time is it at again?" she looked up from her phone as she made her way over to the door and I hummed out loud, opening my phone and looking at the email I'd gotten a few minutes beforehand. As I ran my eyes over the words, I flinched slightly as a old jingle rang out in front of me and I glanced up to see that Maggie had picked up a pair of keys and a black wallet.

"Six; a little last minute but considering it's still early I guess it's whatever," I shrugged and she gave me the "OK" hand signal as she opened the door and stepped outside, throwing a "later" over her shoulder. I sung out a parting and as the door slammed shut behind her, I sighed and set my phone down, shifting to lay down on my pillow.

Immediately, my mind began wandering. Where you ask? Where do you think; the Ninja of course.

Specifically Cole Brookstone and Kai Smith.