|| CHAPTER ONE ||

Y/N'S POV:

I was brought in by Dreykov when I was 2 years old, i've lived in the red room for the past 15 years, making me 17 years old.

Everyday was the same. Train to perfection. Failure is not an option.

The punishments for failing were painful to say the least, but we deserve it for not doing good enough.
Glad to say, I haven't had a punishment in 7 years.

Dreykov always tells me about how I am his greatest project, his prized possession.

Currently, we were practising our shooting aim.

Madame B: "You See that Man on the chair?"

I nodded my head, knowing that we cannot speak unless told to do so.

"Shoot him" she told me."

Without hesitation, I brought my gun up, shooting him straight through the head, causing his body to flop onto the floor.

I smirked, knowing I did a good job.

Madame B: "Well done Y/N. You may go back to your room."

And with that, I walked off.

NAT'S POV:

Yelena had been living in the compound with us, every since we managed to get her out the red room 9 years ago, 2 years after I escaped.
Although, we hadn't been able to find Y/N. We searched for years and years but never had any luck.

It wasn't until we saw them on a CCTV camera about a year ago. Since then, we kept spotting them around the city doing different missions.

Flashback:

Everyone apart from Yelena was gathered around the table, watching footage from an incident that was reported by a civilian in the city.

There were a couple people fighting but we weren't able to see there faces.

Until I saw it, the red room logo on the belt.

"Jarvis, zoom Into the girl in the suit." I said sternly.

It zoomed in, showing her face.
I stood up quickly, walking closer to the screen.

"Nat? What's wrong?" Steve asked me.

"It's her.." I muttered under my breath.

"Who?" Tony questioned.

"My sister."

Y/N'S POV:

It was late afternoon currently and I had just been called down to Dreykovs office.

I knocked on the door as it slowly opened, letting me in.

Dreykov: "ahh Y/N, my dear, just the person I wanted."

He came over to me, bringing me to a chair which I then sat in.

Dreykov: "I have a new mission for you."

I nodded, letting him know that I was interested.

Dreykov: "I want you to kill a certain avenger. You will leave first thing tomorrow morning. All details and Locations will be sent to you room shortly. Do you accept this mission Red Widow?"

Y/N: "Gladly."

He smiled before leading me back to my room.

A/N: only a Short chapter to start this book off:)

Word count: 472