|| CHAPTER SIX ||

Y/N'S POV

I woke up feeling extremely dazed and confused. My head was pounding and my vision was all foggy.

The words.. She said my release words.
But how the hell did she figure them out? Everyone here is so secretive with everything.

When my vision finally cleared up, I looked around to notice I was in one of the Red Rooms isolation dorms. These dorms are only used if they are worried someone may have a disease or may not be trustworthy.

I need to get out of here. I need to help my sisters.

I figured that if I had been put in here, they were going to check me out to make sure I was still under there control.
But I wasn't sure how, all I can do is be patient.

After about 20 minutes, a guard opened the door.
"Come with me" he spoke.

I said nothing and followed him, my plan was to play along until I can get near the girls again.

I was taken into the private training room where they do all the target shooting and sparrings.

Madame B: "I want you to shoot the target."

What target? I looked around the room till I saw a person strapped to a chair with a bag over their head.
I was used to doing this stuff but that still didn't make it any easier.

I nodded and turned to face the person, waiting for the command to shoot.

The guard who originally brought me in, walked over and pulled the bag off the head of the mystery person, before walking back to the door behind me.

No.. I can't..

I felt my breathing stop and my hands shake slightly as I saw Nat on the chair.

Madame B: "Now." There was the command.

I looked at Natasha for a second with utter fear in my eyes, she nodded at me subtly, telling me to do it.

I lifted up my gun slowly, aiming it near her shoulder area as it was away from any major organs. I knew if it hit her shoulder, it wouldn't kill her.

Knowing that the guard and Madame B couldn't see my face, I closed my eyes as I quickly pulled the trigger.

Hearing Nat groan in pain made my heart shatter. I can't believe I've just shot my sister!

Madame B: "good, well done. You may return to your original room."

Okay, I'm back in my normal room. Meaning they still think I'm under their control, Step 1 is complete.

I sat in my room for hours, worrying about how Natasha is and if she's okay.

YELENA'S POV

I sat in the cell alone for at least an hour before a guard walked back in, throwing Nat straight onto the floor before walking back out.

"Nat!" I whisper yelled, running over towards her.

I noticed the large blood stain seeping through her clothes.

"What the fuck happened out there?!"

"It's fine, it doesn't matter." She replied, sitting up and trying to hide the pain.

"It does matter, your bleeding!"

"Y/n was forced too. It really doesn't matter Yelena." Her tone was indicating that she was starting to get annoyed.

"What do you mean by she was forced?" I asked.

"I think she's trying to make them believe she's still under their control. I could see the fear in her eyes. Madame B asked her to shoot and I knew that if she didn't she could end up in the same situation as us. I nodded at her so she knew it was alright. Lena, she couldn't even look at me. What if she's blaming herself. We know what she's like, she's never going to forgive herself for this." Nat explained to me.

I sighed.
"All we can do is wait, I know she'll think of something to get us out and then we can help her. We can't really do anything from inside this cell."

Y/N'S POV

A guard came in shortly after and told me I'd be back on duty in the cell room with another Widow.
This was my chance. I grabbed a vial that I had sneakily stolen earlier on my way back to my room.

I put on all of my equipment before I was escorted down to the cell room where I was met luckily with one of the weakest and youngest Widows.

I had to stand on one side while she stood on the other.

Standing still, I watched out of the corner of my eye till the guard had moved out of sight.
Once he had, I lunged forward, grabbing the Widow by her shoulder and swiped her feet off the ground with my ankles, I sat on top of her pinning her to the floor as she squirmed around desperately.

I grabbed the vial out my pocket and smashed it in front of her face.

"It's all over, your okay now." I whispered to the Widow on the floor, looking at the door to make sure the guard didn't come back at any time.

I leant down to whisper in her ear. "Stand up and pretend your still under their control, I need your help getting my sisters out and then you can be free too."
She nods her head and we both stand up, going back to our original positions. I'm not sure how the guard didn't hear the smash but it's good for me.

I look at Nat and Yelena and give them a fake smile to reassure them, immediately stopping as the guard peeps in to check everything is okay.

This is it. This is our only chance!

A/N: this story is slowly starting to get somewhere. I hope your all enjoying it so far:)

WORD COUNT: 966