|| CHAPTER FIVE ||

Y/N's pov

As the ship landed back at the Red Room, Dreykov had ordered that I go straight in and back to my room. He wanted me to rest after the busy couple days I've had.

I entered the headquarters, immediately walking round the layout that I memorised so well, until I came to a halt at the door to my dorm. I entered the code, waiting for the beep and my door to slowly slide open.

Every widow shared a large room with up to 5 other widows, however, I was all on my own.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the peace and quiet, but it gets lonely from time to time.

I sat on my small bed, stuck in my own thoughts.

What is he gonna do to the girls? Where is he gonna put them? Have I fucked up?

Every thought possible was going through my mind.

What am I saying?! They left me here! I shouldn't feel sorry for them, they deserve this!..... but do they?

I can't help but feel a little bit bad for them. The red room is harsh, do one thing wrong and they will beat you black and blue, punish you so much that it hurts to even breath. I just hope whatever he does to my sisters will be kind of painless. Although all the torture I went through is because of them... I don't even know what to think anymore. It's all too much.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I stood up straight.

"Come in" I said.

In entered a random widow.
"Dreykov has requested you go to the cell room immediately." She spoke before turning around and walking out.

I was confused but hurried my way down to the cells. As soon as I reached the door, a security guard was planted outside.

"They have requested to talk to you." He said in a low tone.

I entered the room to see both girls with a extremely angry look on their faces.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, looking away from them.

"How could you! We helped you and this is what you give us in return?!" Natasha screamed at me.

"You guys are the reason I'm in here! It's not my fault the antidote doesn't work on me! All the trauma and pain I've gone through, is because of you!" I screamed back, storming over and banging my fist on the glass.

"The antidote didn't work." Yelena muttered, looking down.

"Ah, you've finally figured it out! Now. I'll be on my way." I said, turning around and walking towards the door.

"восемь, яблоко, спина, девять" Natasha hurriedly whispered so that I could hear but the security couldn't.

I immediately froze on the spot.

"Your finally free.." I heard before everything went black.

A/N: this is only a short chapter as the next chapter is gonna be very long x

Word count: 489