|| CHAPTER FOUR ||

A week later

Y/N'S POV

It's been odd seeing and living with my sisters again.
Being able to talk to them after so many years. But there's a feeling inside of me that I cannot seem to get rid off. This whole time I had to pretend to be some scared little girl but really, all I wanted was to get them back for leaving me.

I wanted revenge.

What they don't know is that dreykov experimented on me so that if someone was to use the vials on me. It wouldn't work completely. I was still loyal to dreykov and controlled by him but I was in my normal state of mind.

I also still have the tracker in me, which they clearly forgot about.

Silly, silly sisters. Always forgetting things.

I was sitting in the room that I had been given when I heard a loud knock.

"Come in." I said.

In walked Natasha.

"Me and Lena are gonna go for a run in a bit, you up for it?" She asked me.

"Sure. Why not." I responded.

Perfect,

"Ok, get dressed and meet us in the lounge in 20 minutes." I nodded my head to say ok before she left the room.

Now I just had to let Dreykov know.

I got myself ready, tying my hair up into a clean, tight bun that sat neatly on the back of my head before going down to meet the girls.

"I'm ready when you are." I said as I walked in.

"Alright, let's go", Yelena replied.

15 minutes into the run, I got a red flash come up on my wrist which indicated that Dreykov was tracking me.

I smirked knowing that he knew I was with the girls.

"Come on y/n, you can go faster than that." Nat said, trying to get me to speed up.

"Sorry.. got distracted for a minute." I replied with a completely straight face.

I sped up, overtaking the both of them.

I could feel both there eyes staring at me.

"Y/n, hide!" Yelena suddenly screamed as a loud bang was heard right in front of me.

I stood completely still, knowing exactly who it was.

Smirking, I felt myself get dragged behind a bush.

"Y/n, what the hell are you doing?!" Natasha whisper yelled at me.

I chuckled and looked her dead in the eye.

My powers made my eyes turn a deep shade of red.
(I've hid them from my sisters)

"Don't ever underestimate me Natasha. You made a pretty bad mistake" I said, grinning.

"What the hell do you mean by that." Yelena spoke, trying to keep her voice down.

"Your my mission, and lucky for me. It all went to plan." I said, standing up from the bush laughing.

Clearly they had noticed my eyes, they looked petrified.

"Another mistake. You forgot my tracker. I was being tracked the entire time. Silly girls. Leave me for over 10 fucking years and expect me to be all 'sisters forever' blah blah blah." I said, emphasising the 'sisters forever'. "Fuck you guys. Your going back where you belong." I said before pulling up my wrist and shooting my widow bites at them before they could run.

In the corner of my eye I saw Dreykov and the guards getting of their ship.

"I've got them." I said to him, standing straight to let him know I was obedient to him.

"Well done y/n. You've really proven yourself trust worthy." He spoke.

I smiled, knowing I did a good job and I watched the guards drag the girls off while they stared at me with sadness and betrayal covering there faces.

"Board the ship, it's a long journey back." Dreykov said.

I was the only Widow that didn't get sedated on entry and exit. But I was also the only Widow that the antidote didn't fully work on, baring in mind I also have powers unlike the others.

As I sat down in my seat near the back, I watched the guards quickly sedate the two girls, I was on task of watching Natasha and Yelena to make sure they didn't wake up or get away.

Luckily for me, they stayed completely comatose the entire journey.

A/N: bit of a plot twist here but there's a lot more coming. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

Word count: 735