Under da Tree

They arrive at a big ass tree were hundreds of Na'vi are speaking. As Y/n and Jake are brought to the center of the tree where an older Na'vi man is standing most likely the chief

Na'vi woman: (Na'vi) "Father... I see you."

Na'vi woman's father: (Na'vi) "These creatures... why do you bring them here?"

Na'vi woman: (Na'vi) "I was going to kill them... but there was a sign from Eywa."

Y/n leans over to Jake (whispering) "told you we were being watched."

Jake: (whispering) "You do know I have no idea what their saying right?"

Y/n: (whispering) "she's saying she was gonna kill us but got a sign not to."

Jake: (whispering) "alrighty"

Na'vi woman's father: "I have said... no dreamwalker or sky person will come here."

Jake: "what's he saying?"

Y/n: "Her father is deciding whether to kill us."

Na'vi woman's father: (Na'vi) "Thier alien smell fills my nose."

Jake goes up to shake his hand "father. It's nice to meet you sir." until every Na'vi in a 50ft range goes to grab Jake

Na'vi woman's mother (Na'vi) "Step back! I will look at these aliens."

Na'vi woman: "She is Tsahik. the one who interprets the will of Eywa."

Jake: "Who's Eywa?"

Na'vi woman's mother: "What are you called?" she asks

Jake,Y/n: "Jake Sully. Y/n Cooper."

Na'vi woman thoughts: "Y/n?"

Na'vi woman's mother takes a knife/tooth thing and stabs Jake and licks his blood of it and then Y/n too.

Na'vi woman's mother "Why did you come to us?"

Jake: "I came to learn."

Y/n: "As do I."

Na'vi woman's mother "We have tried to teach other Sky People. It is hard to fill a cup which is already full."

Jake: "Well, my cup is empty, trust me. Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist."

Y/n: (Na'vi) "I have learned your ways before and I'm no scientist either."

Na'vi woman's mother "Than what are you?"

Y/n: "I'm a pathfinder. A warrior sent out to learn the ways of the land."

Jake: "I was a Marine. A warrior of the Jarhead clan."

Tsu'tey: (Na'vi) "A warrior! I could kill him easily!"

Na'vi woman's father: (Na'vi) "These are the first warrior dreamwalkers we have seen. We need to learn more about them."

Na'vi woman's mother "My daughter you will teach him our way to speak and walk as we do."

Na'vi woman: (Na'vi) "Why me? That's not fair."

Na'vi woman's mother "Then is settled then, Learn well Jake Sully. Then we will see if your insanity can be cured. As for Y/n Cooper he will leave.

*Scene change* (my fingers hurt so much right now I might be getting arthritis I'm writing this all-in-one sitting that includes the last chapter by the way)

Y/n is thrown out of the tree and then begins to wonder back towards a pickup site

Jake having changed into some proper Na'vi Gucci and is heading up the tree to a network of hammocks. get it net like a hammock and are getting ready to sleep as Jake gets in his next to the Na'vi woman.

*Scene change*

Y/n is pasted out in the med bay after being found by a search party. 

Grace: "Y/n, Y/n. He's coming out right now. Come on back kid. Come on. That's it. You're okay. is the avatar safe?"

Y/n: "Yeah, and you are not gonna belive where he is."