Figuring Things Out

Title: Figuring Things Out

....................

So.

Blaise had decided to call an emergency meeting. Who did he invite, you may be asking yourself.

Well, obviously the Twins and Theo. But was there anyone else there?

Yes.

His secret spy.

Let him introduce her.

She's a lot quirky, very blonde, and has the most dazzling eyes he's ever seen in his entire life. And he's seen quite a few eyes in his 15 years of life. You probably already know who it is.

That's right: Luna Lovegood. Insert noises of shock here.

...

Luna and Blaise had made a strange friendship during her second year, and his third.

She had been talking to herself in an abandoned classroom, or so it seemed. In actuality, she was talking to the Nargles. (Or so she says. He still hasn't spotted a single creature, but who knows.)

They became fast friends when they realized they were more alike than different. They decided very quickly that being allies was much better than being enemies.

Luna became his spy. And what a perfect spy she was. Nobody noticed the girl with her head in the clouds, so she could get away with hearing a lot of things students (and teachers) didn't want someone to hear.

Nobody knows about their friendship except Theo, and he only knows because he caught them whispering to each other behind a wall. And before you get all: oh Blaise doesn't want anyone to know he's friends with the Loony Lovegood blah blah blah . No, actually. Luna was the one who decided to keep their companionship hidden. That way, spying would be easier. Blaise agreed because it is absolutely impossible to say no to the Ravenclaw. Trust him. He's tried.

Anyway, now that everyone's caught up.

Let's get back to the real issue, yes?

...

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." Theo said, pacing up and down the hallway.

Fred was sitting on the table in a fetus position, rocking back and forth, eyes wide and skin pale. George was next to him, conjuring a fan to wave in front of his brother's face.

Blaise and Luna were bent over paperwork, talking quietly as they worked on figuring out just what was wrong with the Waynes.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God."

"It's alright, Fred. Deep breaths, there's a good boy."

"Okay, so we can obviously rule out these heroes, but could he be any of these ones?"

"Well, we know they're from America. Specifically Gotham, New Jersey, so obviously they're either the villains or the heroes there. I'm leaning more toward heroes."

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!"

"Theo!" Blaise shouted, startling Fred into falling off the table and making his friend stop pacing. "Stop freaking out!"

Theo blinked, flushing slightly. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Luna said, smiling her soft smile. "We're all a little freaked out. No harm. ("A little bit of harm." Blaise muttered before being silenced by an elbow via Luna to his side.) Now, how about you come help us figure out which Gotham heroes the Waynes are."

...

Meanwhile, the Wayne's were having an epic binge watch in the Room of Requirement. Stephanie had discovered Bridgerton, and had made everyone watch it with her. Some of them were too cowardly to admit they were hooked, but others, like Jason, were too enraptured to say anything.

By the end of episode 3, they were all arguing and choosing who their favorite sibling was and trying to figure out who exactly Lady Whistledown might be.

Tim had, thus far, been the closest to the truth. Jason was the only one who knew the truth, because he had actually read the books.

...

"I think we've figured it out." George whispered, staring at the board Luna had conjured up. His twin nodded in agreement.

On the board were two photos for each sibling. One of them as civilians, one as their hero counterparts. Stephanie and Babs were there too, because there was no way they didn't know about their boyfriend's nightly activities. (Also because Fred had found old pictures of a blonde Robin, and 3 different Batgirls, and if Cass is Black Bat then...)

"Now we have to figure out what we do with this information." Blaise murmured.

"Isn't it obvious?" Luna asked.

"No?" Theo said.

"Figure out why they're here, of course."

...........................................

Lunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

She's the best y'all. I don't care what anyone says, if she's not top 5 in your fav HP characters list then you're insane.

Also! I've been watching/reading Bridgerton, lately, and I must say, I'm obsessed. If you haven't been interested, I 10000% recommend. I usually can't do Romance Novels because they annoy me, but these one's are really good. I might even right a batfamily fic based off Bridgerton. Haven't decided yet, though. I'd like to finish this book and my series on Tim first.

Also, Also, Happy 2023!! I know I'm like 2 weeks late but still.

What was everyone's New Years Resolution?

Mine was to not smack my brother. I've done wonderfully thus far.