Who's The Better Lover 3

"Biting, scratching, grinding...what's left?" Keigo whispered. We had just woken up from our nap and began brainstorming on what the villain might like most. Dabi was laying on his back, still snoring heavily. I don't remember the last time he slept this well.

My lips twisted in thought. Dabi has almost always been the one in control of our sessions, so finding something to make him tick was going to be a challenge. His skin and staples were a little too obvious for what we wanted to do. I wanted to dive deeper into his head while his head dove deeper into me. "Maybe we just have to start playing and see what works? Like a happy little accident?"

"Maybe...but whatever we do, he's gonna have to be restrained. Otherwise, he'll just take over like he always does." The hero eased two of his feathers out from his wings, floating them to the sleeper's wrists, and securing them in place. "Think he'll wake up if I move the covers?"

"Better move fast, birdie." I shifted onto my side to face Dabi as Keigo rolled out of bed and made his way to the other side. My arm draped across his torso, trying to distract from Keigo reaching under the blanket.

"Mmm," he purred. "Someone's having a good dream. He's fucking insatiable, I swear." The covers began rising and falling with each stroke, keeping a slow pace at first to see how quickly Dabi would wake up. The villain let out a soft moan, gently rolling his hips before adjusting his head and snoring again.

I slipped my hand down to the head of his dick, keeping a firm grasp and swirling my thumb around it as Keigo pumped the base. Dabi squirmed a little in his sleeping state, muttering bits of words that were a little hard to put together. "P...ea...les...lease..."

I couldn't help but gape at Keigo. "He's begging for it in his dream," I whisper-screamed. "Do you hear this??" As if on cue, we both squeezed his cock at the same time, eliciting a whimper from the ebony haired man. A fucking whimper. I could've died on the spot, and from the looks of it, Keigo could've come on the spot. He was decently aroused when we started this but that just pushed him into a full-fledged boner.

The hero dropped to his knees beside the bed, hand never leaving its position. His free hand covered his face for composure. "Fuck," he mumbled.

"You okay?"

"Make him do it again. For fucks sake, I wanna hear that again. That was hot. Why was that hot?" He uncovered his face, gripping his own cock, and stroking quickly a few times to take the edge off.

I smirked a little, feeling up to experimenting. I gripped the head again, stroking firmly this time, causing another whimper to slip out of Dabi. Keigo tried to join me but that second whimper had him focusing on himself more than our lover. Between the pre dripping onto my hand, the slick sound of the hero jerking himself off, and the sounds from both of my men, I was starting to drip as well. "Keigo!" I scolded as quietly as I could without laughing.

He stopped, panting slightly as a light pink faded into his cheeks. "Right, right, my bad. But why was that so hot?"

"He's always on top and making us do it. Now you're on top and he's the one whimpering," I explained, circling my thumb around the slit of Dabi's dick. "Having him submit might be a turn on for you, birdie."

"Well this bacon strip is gonna have to bottom today because I need more of that in my life."

"Who are you calling a bacon strip, peacock?" We jumped a little at Dabi's sudden interjection. The villain tried to bring his hands to his face to rub his eyes, only to find the feathers restraining him. He glanced between us, fighting a smirk, before throwing his head back into the pillow dramatically. "Saboteurs! The disrespect!"