What he goes through

"PATHETIC, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC DRACO!" The older man screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Yes father, I understand" Draco spoke, posture as perfect as ever.

"NEVER GET LOWER THEN THAT MUDBLOOD ON EVER SUBJECT, YOU MUST BE FIRST"

"Yes father"

Draco had learnt to not cry, he was forbidden as it's not a Malfoy thing to do.

"COME HERE BOY"

Draco stepped closer posture still remaining.

"CRUICO!" "CRUCIO!"

Over and over again, yet Draco still maintained to keep his emotions intacked.

"LEAVE!"

"Yes father, Thank you" The young 14 year old boy bowed before exiting the room, this would happed every day but it was always something new his father would beat him for, now he is 16. as the door shut behind him he ran to his room, and started crying? I thought he was taught to never cry. He cried when is father isn't around because of all the pain, he would cry because it's simply not enough, or it was too much, he never knows until he runs away, once his father leaves he will start screaming and panic attacks happen, he can control his anxiety and panic attacks but only for a short amount of time, the long he holds it in the bigger it will be.

"I-I'm sorry pansy, I know you didn't want this" the boy whispers to himself before shaking horrendously and searching for his blade.

He found it.

Draco looked at his wrist. He hated himself for this but he had it it was the only way to relive it.

"It's ok, the pain feels good." He tells himself before cutting deeply into his arm.

(I said that because that's why I say when I cause myself pain, I tell myself the pain feels nice and I make myself believe it and eventually it does feel nice, it's the way I help myself - creator)

He stared down at his red gushing slash, it was huge. How was he found to hide this from school?

"Fuck fuck fuck" he chanted, looking furiously for his bandages, yes he could just heal it with his wand but then it would tempt him to do it again.